What's new

Bjt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ordered and paid for a few parts Naomi Cab, but I have my doubts whether they will arrive, because this person is new to the forum. He also do not accept PayPal payments. Only Wise.

Paid 60 euros broken and in very bad condition naomi Feets :stinkyfeet:. Before I paid I didn't get any photos of the parts at all, he said it had 6 demolition cabinets. Then I assumed that I would get it in good condition. Apparently he just wants you to get rid of broken stuff?(. He also never informed me that they were broken! Also made some promise. but he didn't stick to that either (Shipping day). After more than a week of waiting and then i received. Then I was very disappointed :hungover:

I did receive a photo before it shipped. Not after I paid. But I didn't really pay close attention whether they were in good condition. But as a seller you can also report that the condition is not nice. Do you want them or should I find others for you? Now you have all this drama about a pair of feets || :writer:

Wanted to buy more stuff. but I don't know if this is going to work like this..........He doesn't like me anymore he says i'm on drugs and asshole. Because I complain and describe my findings.......:bag:

There are now mounted and could have been better :penguin:. I don't feel like ship everything back and even more shipping bills back and forth for a pair of feet:yawn:

There are more important things in life than a pair of feet ;)

a neutral feedback because he thinks I'm an asshole

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What were the parts you purchased if you don't mind me asking? Reason I ask is because I almost made a deal with this member for some spare Naomi parts but had some reservations about him not having PayPal. He was very responsive throughout and sent pictures of the items. I haven't paid yet since he only accepts WISE and the conversion rate and fees just didn't make sense. I am not knocking on the member. Just informing you of my experience with the seller so far. I asked him for some feedback but he couldn't provide any since he is new on the forum.

I contacted this person through WhatsApp for the Noami cab parts. has now given me more information. Thanks

Last edited:
A lot of people don't use PayPal anymore for one reason or another. IMO, not a red flag. I would suggest sending him a message and see what happens. GL.

I contacted this person through WhatsApp for the Noami cab parts. has now given me more information. Thanks
update please. everyone must know that i am legit and sent already what you pay for. thanks

Update me with shipping info. Hope received it quickly. Up to now. after receiving it I would leave a feedback.

This is what you get!!! Its not trash. And 72,5 including 26 euros shipping, is nothing!!!!
So, be more polite and more fair!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240404_180046.jpg
    IMG_20240404_180046.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 78
I have ordered and paid for a few parts Naomi Cab, but I have my doubts whether they will arrive. He also do not accept PayPal payments. Only Wise.

Paid 60 euros of waste of Feets
Bring them back to me, and find them in better price and better condition.
And I will give you back all your money!!!!
But you know you will not do it, just arguing from the beginning.
I am waiting the products back, and i will refund you.
Let's see

they r pretty banged up, but so are everyone elses. do they stay on?
Can we realise that is 20 years old cab????
Everything in this part, is invisible, because fits inside the main feet of the cab.
Or not????
Once more, i am waiting back my items to refund him till Monday. Otherwise i have to protect my business anyway!!!

@arcadesalesgr insulting the buyer, doesn't look good for you. Your posts have been deleted. Solve this privately via DM and make sure that you give very clear description of the items from now on, if possible send detailed pictures.
I already did this, with many details, and i sent many messages. Also, i said, i am available to refund 100% the buyer, if he is not happy with what he gets. Although, i sent pictures of my products, and their condition before the sale!!!
Anyway, next time i will be more serious with sales. My opinion is, as a forum, you have to protect also buyers and sellers. Nobody is always perfect, or always wrong. I sold products with regular price 200 euro, for 49!!!
And, i offered to send those money back. But no reply at all.. just a negative feedback... This is not fair at all.
This is my opinion.
Have a nice day and you have my apologies for this mesh, even if is not my problem.

Back