What's new
For Sale

Micromort

Student
Reaction score
******************TAKEN*************************

found a handful of these while cleaning. throw me a few bucks shipping and I'll send them all to you.

these are the old "racketboy" style.... I had varying levels of success when I used to mess around with that. I'll also include those ribbon cables.

https://imgur.com/a/Fb1lV0f

CONUS only please

******************TAKEN*************************

Last edited:
Hey, I'm actually missing one of those ribbon cables, would love to buy if there is an extra. Lemme know if that's possible please! If not I understand. Thanks!

Hey, I'm actually missing one of those ribbon cables, would love to buy if there is an extra. Lemme know if that's possible please! If not I understand. Thanks!

hey! I already boxed them up and shipped them out! (yeah it was that fast)... sorry about that.. I'll poke around to see if I have any more but I don't think so.

Hey, I'm actually missing one of those ribbon cables, would love to buy if there is an extra. Lemme know if that's possible please! If not I understand. Thanks!hat
What do the ribbon cables look like? I have some spare parts from a couple Saturns…

Oh no way! Thank you!
I believe it looks just like all the ones in this Pic. I can't remember if I need a 20-pin or 21-pin for the one that broke.

I'll check this weekend and post back with a pic. Thank you so much!

Oh no way! Thank you!
I believe it looks just like all the ones in this Pic. I can't remember if I need a 20-pin or 21-pin for the one that broke.

I'll check this weekend and post back with a pic. Thank you so much!
If I counted right, I have both…
1689471047393.jpeg

The Z on the left is 21 and the straight is 20, shoot me a PM and I can mail them both out.

Back