What's new
For Sale

FrancoB

Champion
Reaction score
Taito Vewlix Brook UFB Mount. The 'V1/V2' versions of these that I printed was a little tight between when two UFBs were mounted and there is not much room for the JST PH connectors. I've just printed a new V3 version for myself with a couple of mm extra clearance so this one is surplus to requirements. Just pay post.

i-RDgdTRn-L.jpg

i-xzzd6G4-L.jpg

Note: V3 is [the one I uploaded to Printables.com] so don't worry if you have downloaded files from there or if i've made one for you, you will have the V3 version with the extra clearance.

Any way to buy an already prepped one from you @FrancoB ? And I know I asked how to do the harness, but the "treshold" (read as lazy) has still kept me from beginning :x lol

As in the 3D printed part? Yeah sure I can do that, I just sadly don't have time to do wiring work, I struggle to find time to do my own stuff at the moment ||

But yeah, if it's the printed part with the inserted M3 nuts then sure. I can supply the mounting bolts etc too. I used some 3mm nylon spacers between the UFBs and the mount but they're expensive for what they are. I think I'll design and print a little standoff platform for each end....

I sold one to someone else for £15 with all the hardware so price would be the same but I'll also include the new standoff platforms I mentioned. I would just need to know if you need one for the K91X1204A Taito Fast IO or the K91X1097B Taito JVS IO.

If you're interested then shoot me another PM :thumbup:

Back