Sega Saturn Three Dirty Dwarves 379,00 EUR OBO
mv65qy5e.jpg

mq9t7coz.jpg

Arcadeforge CGA2VGA Upscaler/Konverter with enclosure and PSU 19,00 EUR *SOLD*
Original SNES/SFC Japan RGB cable SHVC-010 45,00 EUR
3pmilj4l.jpg

jruju8wr.jpg

zu6lrbm8.jpg

two Nintendo Gamecubes with one PSU, 1 AV-Cable, 1 original Pad, 1 Wavebird Controller with adapter all together 165,00 EUR
- one Gamecube is with XenoChip and SD2SP2 Adapter with Swiss Disk, Gamecube reads all PAL/NTSC games directly. Swiss Disk sometimes needs to be started again to work, but works. With original Purple clear Gamecube Pad and Wavebird Controller and adapter/recipient. All in good condition.

t8rccqbr.jpg

89evhzgz.jpg

fcykcdo8.jpg

8fhhda4r.jpg

xkdqagd3.jpg

kw9wpslv.jpg

jkx35gik.jpg

- second Gamecube is in very used condition and the opening button can be stucked. Gamecube is working fine, reading PAL games. Maybe for parts or reserve GC.
4bq8cwa4.jpg

8gw3qkct.jpg

all together as mentioned 165,00 EUR or 59,00 EUR for both Gamecubes with cables, 40,00 EUR for the original purple clear Pad, 79,00 EUR for the Wavebird Controller
If you want to trade, let me know. Looking for Switch games, Arcade PCB, especially Shmups.

Shipping about 6 EUR inside germany, 18,00 EUR inside EU and worldwide shipping possible. Payment Cash, Bank transfer or PayPal.

Thx
Jan

Attachments

• up64oeuw.jpg
    up64oeuw.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 53
  • n95xowgb.jpg
    n95xowgb.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 70
Actually I nearly have all your Saturn Games you are looking for. I Was thinking about making a complete pal Collection, but I lost a little of interest. Anyway swagman I could give a goodbye, but since I have all those games on your *have* list, a trade would be hard with saturn games. If you have some Arcade PCB, some Gamecube PAL stuff or neogeo aes games, we can think of a trade. Otherwise cash is always welcome.

Back