What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Original cab, not a chop-job. Wei-Ya auto tri-sync monitor - needs a cap kit. Set up for JVS as per factory, but there's also a JAMMA loom in there, not quite sure how to hook it up, but it's present. Also present is the PCB for connecting it to another NNC, two of them in fact. Buttons are brand new, so's the ball-top.

Cab's in pretty decent shape overall. Doors could use a re-painting, the bottom could use a good scrubbing, and a round of retrobrite on the plastics would really polish it off nicely. Small crack on the top of the monitor surround (pictured, cannot be seen at all when the cab is put together since it's on the top). There's a crack in the back side of the marquee holder as well, also pictured, but you cannot see that when there's artwork in it as it's in the back.

http://imgur.com/a/U9Wzc
http://imgur.com/a/0KYU7

Looking for $700. WAY more interested in trades than selling outright.

Cabs I'd consider in trade/partial trade:
Atomiswave SitDown
Egret 2
Egret 3
MVS-2-13 - US Mini Neo-Geo cab

PCBs I'd consider as partial trade:

Bucky O'Hare
Dark Seal
Dogyuun
FixEight
Gals Panic (various titles)
Gaiapolis
G-Net w/CF card setup
Golden Axe: Revenge of Deathadder
F3 motherboard
King of Dragons
Kingdom Grand Prix
Knights of the Round
Metamorphic Force
NG
biggrin.gif
EV titles
Parodius (various titles)
V-Five / V-V / Grind Stormer

Oddball items I still need:
JVS-Pac
Marquee holder for a Vewlix.

Last edited:
Astro City sold in 9 minutes! :D

Last edited:
man.. I am looking for a NNC for a Naomi setup but you are so far... Shipping would suck..

man.. I am looking for a NNC for a Naomi setup but you are so far... Shipping would suck..
Yeah.. Best I've seen this year was 400 from here to MA, but that's lower than the usual nowadays.

I honestly wasn't sure what to price it at at first, but Ken's selling "NNC conversions" for 1250 in similar shape. Figured I could get the same for an original cab.

Going up, because I changed some things!

That's a pretty dang good deal for a local. I wish I had room for a second NNC.

Edit: Now I see why the price dropped. Didn't realize the monitor swap.

Price down so I can free up some room!

Do you have pictures with the monitor on?

I can do that. Bear in mind, the cab's still apart from the monitor swap.

Like I said, needs a cap kit.

I'll edit this thread with pics in a few minutes.

Technical difficulties... T_T

Last edited:
Monitor pics:
http://imgur.com/a/0KYU7

I'd run into technical difficulties the other day. Tried to degauss and it went a little wacky. Turns out the switch connection was poor and it didn't degauss all the way. Played around with it today and fixed it :).

dammit man - you are making this so hard to resist..!!! Someone buy this before I do (and then I will just put it in storage because I have no room :( )..

dammit man - you are making this so hard to resist..!!! Someone buy this before I do (and then I will just put it in storage because I have no room :( )..
At least you have storage to put it in. I'll be looking at awkwardly placing it in front of another piece of furniture in a few days, lol.

Back