What's new
For Sale
Holy hell you guys ship fast. Ordered the adapter and a Sega I/O on Saturday for a cab I picked up on Sunday, was resigned to a week of not being able to use the cab since it lacked an I/O. I get home from work today and here it is, all the way from the other end of the country. Standard USPS first class too.

@dos glad you got it quick and up and running !! yes P1 is power input and P2 is for your card reader should you want to use it or just have it light up :)

Reactions: dos
@SnakeGrunger Actually I have a question, not sure if this is something you've encountered but with this adapter and the included Sega I/O, one coin drop gives 3 credits in certain TTX2 games. Here's my post from the Vewlix thread but I'll crosspost it here:
Having a strange problem where several TTX2 Nesica games (but not all) on a real TTX2 with Niko multi get exactly 3 credits per coin, regardless of what's set in the service menu. I'm using this adapter with a Sega Type 3 I/O: https://pxlmod.com/products/taito-vewlix-sega-jvs-i-o-adapter-kit

Problem doesn't occur with my MP07-IONA or the service button so I'm wondering if this is a known issue using a Sega I/O with a TTX2? It happens with several Nesica fighters: Aquapazza, Arcana Heart 2/3, Blazblue CF/CP, SFIV. Not on the Nesica KoFs or Battle Fantasia. Not on the non-Nesica Blazblues or SFs. Not on Ringedge 2. Setting the service menu to override Nesica coin settings has no effect. Tried changing the coin switch with no effect.
I have a few more Sega I/Os coming from a YAJ lot so I can test with different ones soon, but just wondering if it's something you've come across

@SnakeGrunger Actually I have a question, not sure if this is something you've encountered but with this adapter and the included Sega I/O, one coin drop gives 3 credits in certain TTX2 games. Here's my post from the Vewlix thread but I'll crosspost it here:

I have a few more Sega I/Os coming from a YAJ lot so I can test with different ones soon, but just wondering if it's something you've come across
@dos I haven't done excessive testing of all the Sega JVS I/Os and first time I'm hearing about this kind of issue.
My board doesn't do any sort of computations on the signals, just sends the coin-in signal to the I/O board.
If you have a second Sega IO I suggest doing a quick try, but at the same time be aware that those TTX multis are pretty much couchpiratedcrackedcopiescough ..
Not all JVS are created equal either :( If it works 100% fine with another Sega JVS I/O, send me a message.

Reactions: dos
Yeah I wasn't suggesting it was your adapter more like some interaction with the Sega I/O and the TTX2, because it doesn't happen with a different JVS device I have. I'll see how it goes with the other Sega I/Os once they arrive.

EDIT: Also definitely true regarding the nature of the TTX2 software

Back