IMG_3599.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3600.jpeg
    IMG_3600.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3601.jpeg
    IMG_3601.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 111
Open to trades,preferably shooters,or battle princess or strania on exa.happy with cash whichever way it works out

Free bump, and for your FYI. The board I still have is the original PCB but without mcu, and a bootleg rom board. Hemmy and Silvio will dump it to MAME. With this anyone can fix the brocken mcu.

And yes, the original board with labels is rare.

Free bump, and for your FYI. The board I still have is the original PCB but without mcu, and a bootleg rom board. Hemmy and Silvio will dump it to MAME. With this anyone can fix the brocken mcu.

And yes, the original board with labels is rare.
This sounds new to me. Rare? I want to know more.

Xain'D Sleena is already running in MAME, and I've never seen a copy of the game that used the 68705 - That is something I've only seen on Solar Warrior.

It looks like the code for Solar Warrior's 68705 in has already been dumped. I am working on getting the code burned back into another 68705 and should be able to verify this in a few days.

As for the board, the above picture looks identical to both of my Solar Warrior boards. Including the labels on the ROMs, and the circuit differences. It even has the Taito PA-0019 code.

Well, this is not my semi bootleg.
Thanks. I'm just getting confused, maybe.

My understanding is that TA-0019 is Solar Warrior, which is a slightly different variation of Xain'D Sleena. Xain being a Europe/Japan release, and Solar Warrior being a USA release under Memetron/Technos. Soldier of Light, the Australian release, sounds like Xain with different cabinetry.

I'm seeing comments on forums referring to a board without the 68705 being a bootleg version. I'm wondering if that's true, since none of my Xain boards have it. There is something of a bypass that is implemented for Xain, but I've never tried it on Solar Warrior.

Interesting, I just bought a cheap Xain'D Sleena locally - let me check if it contains the 68705 🤔

Back