What's new
For Sale

cwx2

Student
Reaction score
I am looking to trade my CPS1 hyperfighing for a MVS cart or carts of similar value. Its A board is the one with 10mhz crystal. Works great clean board.

EDIT: I am going to hang on to CPS1. I went with a cheapo off ebay.

Last edited:
keep the hyper fighting, I can loan you a cart if you need it for testing!

I do not really play the hyper-fighting anymore now that I have my cpsII multi set up going.

I kind of would like to have at least one original game.

The Hyper fighting will be the perfect motherboard for the CPS1 multi (coming soon....er or later)

Can do a crystal swap cheaper than buying a new CPS1 board. I just got a faulty Dash board for $10 NZD just for this purpose as my Hyper is a 10Mhz board also.

Hopefully the fault isn't the custom :P

I've got a completely dead Dash A board here I want to try and get going, had coke or similar spilt all over it but I've cleaned it, plays music when you try and run it so likely a dead CPU

Hopefully the fault isn't the custom :P

I've got a completely dead Dash A board here I want to try and get going, had coke or similar spilt all over it but I've cleaned it, plays music when you try and run it so likely a dead CPU
I don't care if the custom is dead. I'm literally just going to remove the 12Mhz crystal from the Dash board and use it too replace the 10Mhz crystal on my working Hyper A board. If it works I'll have a perfect board for the multi when it comes out. :D

Sorry for hijacking the thread but you really shouldn't trade your CPS1 board for an NG cart. If I was closer I'd send you one of mine.

Thanks for the sound advice community. I went with a cheapo off ebay and am going to hand on to the CPS1 for some sort of future project: multi, conversion, crystal swap, piece boards around. I would love to get Cadillacs and dinos going at some point.

Back