What's new
For Sale

xodaraP

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a fully working RWT board that I am looking to trade. Original U64 with windowed EPROMs, very clean.

Not interested in selling at this stage, let me know what you have to trade.

Located Australia and it is a large board, but happy to ship anywhere.

Photos and videos to come soon

I am looking for (cash added if required to complete trade):

- Simpsons
- Killer Instinct 2
- Smash TV
- Beat em ups I don't have (KLOV profile is up to date)

Last edited:
What are you looking for bro! I'm interested. I have too much to list, of all sorts of stuff.

If you have a working Simpsons I'd be all over that. That's probably my top wanted priority at the moment.

Other than that I'm mostly interested in beat em ups. I'm trying to move along things I don't play much in favour of stuff I will, in the immortal words of the giant heads:

Show me what you got

Hummmmmmm...no Simpsons.....do have an original GDEMU that's unused...Point Blank 1 pcb, a fair chunk of desirable snes carts, a chunk of arcade lightguns.......man trades are so much easier, when you can just invite the other person by your house....lol.

nothing really in the way of beatem'ups....just the Sunset Riders pcb, and the Asterix I picked up from Darksoft....and both those are staying.

I have a GDEMU, and an Asterix (don't blame you holding onto that, mine isn't going anywhere)

I've got a multi cart for SNES and not really into light guns :(

Simpsons would be an instant trade, other than that I'm mainly looking for beat em ups I don't have or an interesting shmup

Let me know if you come across something else you're interested in trading :)

I'm working on reducing and organising my collection a bit better so that's why I'd rather trade for something rather than just sell

Understood....none of my Shmups are for sale....I've got dupes of Raiden 2, DX, ViperPhase1, Namco Classics 1, and Detana Twinbee....my faves...everything else is either too common to be worth mentioning, or not leaving.

Are you into rotary's? I have a box of rotary sticks that need cleaning up, along with Heavy Barrel, Time Soldiers, and Bermuda Triangle....would need something else in the trade, or some cash...but could be talked out of that set.

A good collection for sure. I've never really played the rotary stick titles, Midnight Resistance looks pretty good though.

You don't have a Smash TV you want to part with do you?

Lol...if I had a smash tv....id have one of Codecrank's smash tv panels, and a total carnage, and a robotron to boot....and they would also never leave....;)

Is this still up for trade? I have a D&D Shadow Over Mystara CPS2 board (with artwork) I'd be willing to trade if you're insterested?

Bump! Added a list of a few things I'm looking for and hoping to use this to trade for.

Back