What's new
Mark your items as sold
I noticed nowhere is it specified that the PCBs actually work...

Not accusing the seller of anything, just seems like a glaring omission

I noticed nowhere is it specified that the PCBs actually work...

Not accusing the seller of anything, just seems like a glaring omission
I don't think he'd be inviting people to stay at his home to test them or drive across international borders with them in the trunk of his car to deliver them if they were broken.

All of that being said, let's stop feeding the troll for obvious reasons. Let me try to sell my collector car by posting a picture of my garage door...

I invite anyone who wants to rinse their eyes to PM me.
The games are of course in working order.

After posting photos of objects found in google image just for fun, I don't understand.
on the other hand, a person wanting to acquire my collection can PM me and I would be happy to take 200 photos for him if necessary.

price lowered to 65.000€

After posting photos of objects found in google image just for fun, I don't understand.
Just having a laugh (at Cave, not at your sale) mate, please don’t take offense as none is intended.

42648A3C-EBD6-45A4-9DDF-EA7336387773.jpeg

Definitely a lovely collection that everyone would like to have. It's a lot of money, so just make sure that buyer and seller agree clearly on the terms. You test the PCBs, request pictures,etc. and either pick up in person and test them all or buy an insurance if you want them shipped to you. Either way a very nice collection that you dont see often. Me wants but me can't :)
No price policing please. If you dont like the price, don't buy.

Back