What's new
Want To Buy

MmSadda

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for a Gals Panic Supernova setup (open to GP4, S, S2, & S3)

Found Mr. Driller 2, & system NA1 Multi found (in place of a Tinkle Pit PCB) thanks to Hammy! And thanks to Xtrasmiley for the guidance!

Last edited:
Would it be easier to get the NA-1 multi to play this, or are you out to collect it?

Back to looking for a Mr. Driller G (or any Driller title) - thought I had found one, but it didn't materialize

I have a Mr. driller. However, these PCBs are prone to having loose surface caps, and this one is no different. You have to get new caps for it because they are very loose, but I can sell it in as is condition if you’re interested PM me.

I have a Mr. driller. However, these PCBs are prone to having loose surface caps, and this one is no different. You have to get new caps for it because they are very loose, but I can sell it in as is condition if you’re interested PM me.
Appreciate the offer, but I'm hoping to snag one that's fully working. I don't mess with surface mount stuff.

I'd that issue specific to the original Driller / system 12 boards?

Appreciate the offer, but I'm hoping to snag one that's fully working. I don't mess with surface mount stuff.

I'd that issue specific to the original Driller / system 12 boards?
Yeah, Namco and NEC apparently hit the jackpot of garbage SM caps in the 90s.

I didn't realize there was an NA-1 multi, but am totally open to that if one is available!
Sure , i can make one up! Some namco multi blanks arrived last week :)

Also i can make a tinkle pit conversion if you don't need the other games, however for the price and number of games the multi is worth the extra.
If one of these methods is good let me know and i'll dig a motherboard out!

Sure , i can make one up! Some namco multi blanks arrived last week :)

Also i can make a tinkle pit conversion if you don't need the other games, however for the price and number of games the multi is worth the extra.
If one of these methods is good let me know and i'll dig a motherboard out!
Awesome, I'll shoot you a PM! Thanks!

Found a Driller 2 and a Namco multi with Tinkle Pit!

Looking for a Gals Panic (one of the Supernova ones) now

Back