What's new
Mark your items as sold

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Gamecube (jp), orange
- official controller, orange
- Game Boy Player (jp), orange (complete in box)
- official power supply (220V, french plug)
- internal GCDual mod done by citrus3000psi himself
- wasp fusion custom install by citrus3000psi with internal sd card at the front of the console
- dvd drive is still present and functional
- xenogc modchip installed
- citrus3000psi's adapter to use a Wii component cable with the GCDual
- official Wii component cable
- Game Boy Advance link cable
- Raphnet's SNES controller to Gamecube adapter
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (jp)

About the GCDual:
It outputs simultaneously analog video (through component or RGB) and digital video (through HDMI).

About the Wasp Fusion:

Dan (citrus3000psi) did a custom install of the Wasp with QSBs that he designed himself, allowing the Wasp to coexist with the DVD drive instead of replacing it. The SD card reader slot is at the front of the console. If no SD card is inserted the console will boot normally (DVD drive, then menu if no DVD). If a SD card is inserted it boots automatically to the Swiss version that is flashed to the Wasp.

I've been using the Wasp to launch homebrews (mostly GBI) and it works great. However I was not successful with Gamecube ISOs. I didn't spend too much time trying to understand why as they worked from a SD gecko that I could read from the Wasp. It's probably not the way it was intended to be used, but my interest in Gamecube is relatively limited (hence why I'm selling it), so I didn't investigate further.

Looking for 225 euros + shipping. Paypal friends only.

all pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10o-m_0C_K82HJtCc87NKDmXy-5bNQAE-

View attachment 26223
View attachment 26224
View attachment 26225
View attachment 26227
View attachment 26226
View attachment 26228
View attachment 26229
View attachment 26231
View attachment 26230

Last edited:
Of course there is HDMI out, it's a GCDual!

You can output simultaneously analog (component or RGB) and digital (HDMI) video.

I see... didn’t see the HDMI connection in your pics before that’s why I was confused ;)

That's like the ultimate GameCube. Very cool.

Other than the wasp and Wii component adapter, I've got the same setup at my home. Works great for GB and gba playback

Super reasonable price, imo.

Wow, that's a GREAT price in the US. Trying to get a complete in box orange GBA player is hard enough here, not to mention all those mods!

GLWS!

Back