What's new
Want To Buy

Duke

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if someone had a computer they needed to get rid off but is yet still powerful enough to run SF V at 720p and 60 FPS.

Ideally in a small form factor so I can hide it in the cab ;)

SF V is pretty much the only PC game I care about but I'll add hyperspin/mame/ttx2 ...

Or if you can chime in and advise some config that would be helpful too !

Thanks !

I have an Alienware Aplha base model for trade if you are interested.. It is brand new.. Never used it, it was going to go into a kraylix.. Placed it for trade here and then delisted it because I was going to put it into a Vewlix FC but never happened so I still have it.

I have an Alienware Aplha base model for trade if you are interested.. It is brand new.. Never used it, it was going to go into a kraylix.. Placed it for trade here and then delisted it because I was going to put it into a Vewlix FC but never happened so I still have it.
Do you have the detailed specs ?

I think the GPU might be not powerful enough for SF V, but if I can change the GPU that's ok.

How much do you want for it ?

Hi,

I had a few exchange with someone who had one and it's not suited for SF V :/

Thanks anyway !

Hi,

I had a few exchange with someone who had one and it's not suited for SF V :/

Thanks anyway !
no problem man.. hope you find one soon... I just hate that i have the Alianware alpha and it is not being used.. also to lazy to eBay it:)

If placing into an arcade cabinet for Hyperspin/MAME - how do you convert the HDMI signal to VGA or even CGA? I was also thinking of getting an Alienware Alpha due to its small size and processing power for Hyperspin and MAME, but I am not sure how I would convert the HDMI output to VGA and if it supports lower resolutions of 640x480 or 240p. Any ideas?

Back