What's new
I also would be highly interested in a new Darksoft AES batch and would buy one, sign me up for it !

I'd be keen to get my hands on an the AES Multi too if a new batch is baking any time soon. :)

Hi
i'm interested by 1 or 2 Darksoft multi AES when it will release please
Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Terranion opened pre-order for AES & MVS....I would prefer to buy a Darksoft AES tbh, hope a new batch will come :)

Had to jump on the bandwagon and say I’ll be pre-ordering the Darksoft Multi AES the day it becomes available again.

I’ve got the other guys solution and I’m not happy with it or their lack of support.

I would be interested in a Darksoft AES as well as MVS if another batch comes in. Hear good things.

Any word on the Darksoft AES. I would definitely like one. The other doesn’t compare

Is there plans for a new batch run in the near future or is the product discontinued now? Would really like to purchase a AES cartridge.

Some people have been testing our MVS Multi with the MVS to AES adapter from Furrtek and it seems to work perfectly well. Only some games were tested, so this needs to be further investigated, but if that's the case, one cart with adapter is the way to go for those that want an AES Multi.

If people want to provide their feedback about this adapter, that will help us speed up things.

Btw, make sure that you buy the cart from the real maker which is Furrtek, there are some people sellling on ebay, using his effort just to sell his adapter at double the price. It's sad but it happens too often.

I wish Furrtek was still making those adapters, sold out for a while no news on a new batch.

Some people have been testing our MVS Multi with the MVS to AES adapter from Furrtek and it seems to work perfectly well. Only some games were tested, so this needs to be further investigated, but if that's the case, one cart with adapter is the way to go for those that want an AES Multi.

If people want to provide their feedback about this adapter, that will help us speed up things.

Btw, make sure that you buy the cart from the real maker which is Furrtek, there are some people sellling on ebay, using his effort just to sell his adapter at double the price. It's sad but it happens too often.
Sorry to hear the AES version is harder to make. Going to pass on the MVS version. Not super interested in having a chonky MVS cart sticking up out of an adapter in my AES all the time. If you make an AES carts I’ll be there day 1.

Furrtek MVS-AES adapter is the key
I’m quite familiar with Furrtek’s adapter. However, my current flash cart solution stays in my AES 24/7. Like I mentioned, I’m not interested in a big MVS cart and adapter sticking out of my AES looking silly.

I want one unit of MVS Multi. Too much late for me entering MVS collection world, and even worst AES collection world, xD.

Back