What's new
Hello everyone! im already interested in an AES cartridge and also OK for a pre-order charge Hope 2023 see next batch 🫶🏻

Hello! Registered just to say I would love to see another batch of AES cartridges, I would preorder one in a heartbeat.

I would pre-order/pay in full for a AES multi if there is another run. I too, have no interest in terraonion as they are overpriced and not supported well. As I said in the MVS thread, I need Darksoft quality 👍😀

I will gladly buy everything you guys release if I have the hardware!

I would pre-order/pay in full for a AES multi if there is another run. I too, have no interest in terraonion as they are overpriced and not supported well. As I said in the MVS thread, I need Darksoft quality 👍😀

I will gladly buy everything you guys release if I have the hardware!

I'm saying the same, for my part I don't have any problems with paying for the pre-order either, I like how @Darksoft cares about their product, I've been informed and the competition's product is not made with love xD

and you can count me as another who would like an AES cart - Also thankyou for all your hard work :)

Since I already scored a NeoSD MVS. I would love to get a DS AES Cart. @Darksoft you should really do one more AES batch in the future maybe.

Hello,
I just registered today to say I am ready to preorder. I really hope @Darksoft, you will make a new batch this year !

Hello everyone from Spain!

First of all thanks for the work and support done. I am also interested in reserving and buying as soon as stock is available.

Greetings!

honestly this year may be the best time to sell these again, onion is having issues sorting parts (rumour has it manufacturing stopped on the arm chip used in the NeoSD) so this is likely the only decent thing on the market outside of the 161-1 carts. this thread is one of the first things that comes up when you go looking on google which is why there's all these new people like me coming in here to basically beg to help fund another run, its the only real option out there right now

I am also interested in purchasing an AES Darksoft kart. Please add me to any list if you have one. I also have no problem paying for a pre-order.

Why does everyone post here saying "count me in for one"? I very much doubt someone is keeping a list and is sending everyone here a pm when stock comes?

Hello, another one interested in getting the AES version.

Let me know when this additional batch is ready!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am also interested by at least one AES multi, two if possible.

Thanks

hi, is it still possible to pre order one ? it's written as unavailable on your website. Thanks !

Back