What's new
Sorry If I wasn't clear enough. First batch is closed. We are now on batch 2.

I have arranged a company to do the assembling for me and we agreed on a standard Testing procedure and serial number printing.

Then I will check each unit and update to the latest firmware and load 3 games on each slot, check some basic functions and then pack back and to Aldo from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES. He will probably send most of the kits with a microSD which is what I recommend as you will get a ready to go product. He'll pack in nice plastic case and box and send back to you with his usual top support level.

From my side, since I get the carts and I'm ready to ship we are about 7-8 weeks away, then I'll ship to Aldo which is one extra week and count 1 more week to get to you (depending on location). In Europe it should be 3 days.

Second batch should be smoother, so it will happen 6 weeks after that.

Given the HUGE interest that you have shown I'm trying to increase the number of units of 1st batch but can't promise anything at this stage...
If I may clarify this statement, as of posting this the first batch has closed or it had already been closed?

@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, I'm checking the interests check and have a table ready. Those who posted interest check and paid the first will be shipped for sure 1st batch.

I'll send you the list now.

Second question, someone who preordered and paid early, has the possibility to be bumped from the first batch to the second batch, if they didn't post in the interest thread or someone else posted earlier?

It sounds like the timeline is not quite what you had originally stated, so pardon the confusion. So batch 1 is actually about 2 months away at this point, so February, and batch 2 is about 4 months at least, so April?

Please let me know if I am misunderstanding.

Preorders closed a couple of days ago and so was reflected on the ordering site.

Everyone was already informed in the interest thread that they have one week to order and those who showed interest will be given priority.

Everyone who showed interest and ordered within the 1st week are 1st batch, so we've done as promised. In any case, given the huge interest shown by you guys :thumbsup: I foresee new batches coming every 4-6 weeks. You don't sell almost 200 carts in 10 days....

Preorders closed a couple of days ago and so was reflected on the ordering site.

Everyone was already informed in the interest thread that they have one week to order and those who showed interest will be given priority.

Everyone who showed interest and ordered within the 1st week are 1st batch, so we've done as promised. In any case, given the huge interest show by you guys :thumbsup: I foresee new batches coming every 4-6 weeks. You don't sell almost 200 carts in 10 days....
Are you going to release the list of people who are guaranteed to be in batch 1 since you said you have that already? That way there is no question?

Using myself as an example, I didn't post in the interest thread, but I did order in the first week. I have always had the opinion of money talks. From my own personal experiences I have had plenty of situations where people told me they were interested in buying something, but when it comes time to pay, they are MIA. I would never bump a customer who paid but didn't express interest ahead of time for a customer that expressed interest and paid later.

Maybe I am just misunderstanding your statement still.

No, I wont post any list or give people's name.

And as i said, everyone who showed interest and paid in the 1st week is in the first batch, we haven't moved anyone to the 2nd batch because of this and Aldo's site clearly stated that they were 2nd batch. I will release a order number which is the limit. Those who bought before that number are 1st batch and those who bought after are 2nd batch.

Thanks!

No, I wont post any list or give people's name.

And as i said, everyone who showed interest and paid in the 1st week is in the first batch, we haven't moved anyone to the 2nd batch because of this and Aldo's site clearly stated that they were 2nd batch. I will release a order number which is the limit. Those who bought before that number are 1st batch and those who bought after are 2nd batch.

Thanks!
I'm not trying piss you off or make you angry. It's a lot of money and there has been ambiguity because of the comments about respecting the interest thread. I will say that I checked the order page and it doesn't state anywhere that it's batch 2. It just says that it's a preorder and available from January 2018.

I think releasing the number might help clear everything up. I can't imagine that I am the only person who is confused, but it appears I am the most vocal.

It's a lot of money and there has been ambiguity because of the comments about respecting the interest thread.
The Interest thread doesn't effect which batch you're in. DS has stated clearly multiple times in this thread that if you ordered within the 1st week you would be in the first batch. It seems as though the first batch was filled yesterday. So if you ordered before yesterday you are in the first batch.

With and estimated 200+ units in the first batch, chances are they wont all ship on the same day. It may take a whole week to process the batch. I would suspect that that the interest thread will only effect processing/shipping priority within the batch.

In other words, without having posted in that thread you might get it a day or two later than other 1st batch orders, but that's it.

Nov 28th
I've increased the number of units of first batch.

They will be ready to be shipped in 6 weeks, so as long as you pay still this year, you'll be good.
Nov 29th
So far we haven't reached the limit of tge 1st batch so if you order now you'll be in the 1st batch.
Today
First batch is closed. We are now on batch 2.

It's official now. First batch is 200 units. C'mon people you can still be 1st batch. Thanks!!!
Just to clarify....

If someone didn't post in the interest thread they can still be 1st batch, correct?

Order 'em up, the future is NOW!
hqdefault.jpg

@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, - since DS is going to be using serial numbers, could I have serial number 1 & 2?..

or

@DS --- no serial number, just a label on each saying "SNK-NEO-GEO"

The Board have serial number
But I don't want to make label with serial because I want that everyone have the same Product, and also because print every label with a single serial is slow for us.

The Board have serial number
But I don't want to make label with serial because I want that everyone have the same Product, and also because print every label with a single serial is slow for us.
Thanks and I understand the thinking behind it but if we are using serial numbers please save the first two serial numbers for me:).. for most people, it is just a number but for me it is more than that and I have been waiting for this multi since the day I was born.. I mean look at my user name...:)

Back