What's new
For Sale

BanishingFlatsAC

Champion
Reaction score
I have an MC Cthulhu board that I purchased about a year ago for a project that's never going to.get off the ground.

I'd like to give it away here. No bullshit, just post here if you want it and I'll draw a name randomly on Sunday Night.

I'll cover shipping in the US. If your international and want to enter, you cover shipping.

Also, I reserve the right to say no to an entry. If I don't like you, you know it and I'm not giving you free stuff. This will only apply to very few people here honestly.

Whose in
Rewrite 1
Opt2Not 2
Plasia 3
Xtrasmiley 4
Coyo5050 5
Qhoang 6
AC 7
Mostroveneno 8
DJSheep 9
Xed 10
Mundy 11
Shadow666 12
D7onr8 13
Arcadewc 14
Chicksonleashes 15

Last edited:
I'd like to enter the drawing!

And thanks for doing something nice for folks.

Not entering, but solid of you to do brotha!
Good luck to the NOT leeches!

I can use another Cthulhu. I’m in.

Where should I post my picture of your name on a peice of paper, at some location, with some random gear, and some bs write-up in how much I deserve this hardware?? :evil:

Also, I reserve the right to say no to an entry. If I don't like you, you know it and I'm not giving you free stuff. This will only apply to very few people here honestly.
I respect this stance 100%

I've already got two Cthulhu's so this isn't a entry, just wanted to say thanks for being a positive member.

Not entering myself, but this is a very cool thing to do! Hope it goes to a good home!

I can definitely use one of these for my arcade shed project, happy to pay shipping :)

*can't read well today*

Last edited:
thanks DecepticonZero take care

everyne else can you remove your links to my posts also?

If i could be entered id appreciate it. Pretty cool idea.

Maybe i should throw together a box of random stuff im not using and perhaps someone else could use and do something similar. Could be fun.

I’d like to enter the drawing. Have a few TvC sticks that could use one.

Please toss my name in the hat. Also remember, I laugh at your jokes.

Just got my second one installed a month ago and love it.

Not entering, but awesome of you to do! Good luck to all

Back