What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentatively starting the next container. I'm not getting as much this time and probably not taking specific requests this time around. A bit hard for me to meet demand right now. If there's something you're looking for that isn't a basic candy though, please post it here. I'm probably not going to find or pick up rare candies, though.

To start things out, I have already secured a Cho! Chabudai Gaeshi if anyone is interested, $2,500. I've also got a lead on a Music GunGun, I think it is MGG1 style, the white one. Will be getting a price soon.

I will be ordering more Dissidia, Theatrhythm, whatever candies I can, some more Nostalgia and Sound Voltex, please ask for pretty much any music game and we'll get them. Probably ordering MaiMai cabs when final patch hits. Ordering more Blancs keeps being wishy washy so I'm holding off for now. There's some Tekken 7 BR and Gundam EXVS Noirs available as well. I'll keep posting any offerings I get here.

In regards to the Spring container, still on-track to arrive next week. I'll be putting the shipping requests in the system by the end of this week, so I'll be in touch with everyone to make sure they are ready to go asap! I'll also be plotting my delivery route shortly for the Bay Area. For this run, I will probably throw the unsold jubeats, Vewlix L AMIs, and a Net City on. Let me know if you are interested. Price is still $1,750 for jubeats and $1,500 for Vewlix Ls, they will not likely be any cheaper.

I'll update more frequently for the next month or so! The first convention rush is over so I'll be pretty focused on cabs :)

To start things out, I have already secured a Cho! Chabudai Gaeshi if anyone is interested, $2,500.
OK that game looks awesome! Definitely something different!
I played the shit out of this at my local Logan Arcade and can't wait to play it again.
This game is tons of drunk fun, and will surely shed tears.
They charge a whole dollar to play this one.
There's always a line for it.

I looked thru my interest list and don't seem to have anyone looking for a DDR machine right now. I have one red CRT DDR available, $4,750. I'm working on securing more. First-come, first-serve. Honestly the sooner things get paid out the faster I'll be able to ship stuff here. Interest check on any MUSECA, CROSSxBEATS, Theatrhythm, Project DIVA, reflecbeat, jubeat, Nostalgia, MaiMai, all the common music games since I'm not really looking to order anything unless someone wants them.

Looking for a Tekken 7 BR Noir or a Rhythm Tengoku. Would help to split transportation cost with @Dreygor.

Any possibility on a Bishi Bashi type game?

I can order a BishiBashi Channel now, $5,000 or so. MUSECA+new conversion kit. I also have a pair of Tekken 7 BR Noirs coming next week, I don't really NEED them right now but should probably stay as a pair

Trying to remember if I posted a price before but looking at it I want to say $1,250 each including Tekken 7 FR hardware

I'm in the market for a Blast City. Would that come with a two player panel, or would I need to source my own? Thanks.

You'd need to get your own panel, yes. There aren't enough 2L panels coming on cabs to supply everyone. I have one that someone backed out on, but it has a 31k only chassis in it right now. Letting it go for $700. A bit of a pain in the ass to attach photos from my phone

That's super tempting at that price, but I would rather settle for a 15k chassis than a 31k. Given that, do you have any Astro City cabs?

None that don't already have a mile long wait list. I'm ordering 8 more at least on the next container and will probably let some of the ones I have now go, but I need to go thru the list first

Gotcha. Go ahead and put me on the wait list if possible. I'd prefer a Tri-Sync chassis, but 15k only works, too. I'm ready to pay when needed.

Updates! I'm holding off on offering any more Vewlixes until I know how many I have to take off the order to make it fit. Also got the Blast City photos today, and this batch looks good, very pleased with what I see. There are most likely going to be none left after I go through the waiting list.

I've gotten the shipping quote for this month, so I'll be finalizing things and trying to get this out asap. We're just waiting on a few more of the cabs to get in before I can start thinking about setting a shipping date. Last things available right now on the container are the jubeats and Sound Voltex. If others come off the waiting list, I will post here first!

Blast photos:
bQUjgF4.jpg
4IHLIjG.jpg

SJM3QnG.jpg

G6XsQfC.jpg

l8RNR4k.jpg

EoTo5Rs.jpg

6kOtMXX.jpg

z4US3un.jpg

9Xr1mwj.jpg

m11esxe.jpg
"I'm in the market for a Blast City. Would that come with a two player panel, or would I need to source my own? Thanks."
That's super tempting at that price, but I would rather settle for a 15k chassis than a 31k :/ . Given that, do you have any Astro City cabs?
Gotcha. Go ahead and put me on the wait list if possible. I'd prefer a Tri-Sync chassis, but 15k only works :S , too. I'm ready to pay when needed.
your posts are contradictory

i'd think he's offering you # 2

Last edited:
im interested in two more NNCs for a new friend in Rochester, he wants Astro's but we all know the chance of that. I believe he contacted you on the fb messenger. If he does order I might just throw something in with his stuff if possible. He is real serious and has cash. Im looking for a project to rebuild from the ground up keep that in mind. I could care less what it is and considering this will be for the September container order I have time. Considering last Sept turned into a dec delivery its perfect for a winter project. If its a crt it needs to be a 19 or 25 inch as wells gardeners pop up all the time around here. lmk

Last edited:
Nah Kaede it's right. #2 is still taken, this is a different Blast. #3 MIGHT be up and available though.

jimmyjames gotcha, I have 3 NNCs and 4 Astros that are my personal cabs off the container, I don't really want to let them go with CAX coming up. After CAX though I'll probably be letting some go. Right now I'm pretty rough in work, so I'm not really able to keep up with candy requests atm ):

EDIT: this Blast, $700 https://imgur.com/gallery/xTGKcev

Last edited:
man the winner sign with the digital counter on top 8) 8) this blast, cereth I didn't know you had this. no control panel thou

Last edited:
I mean, you want it? I'm actually sorting out your delivery order right now. I'd put a random 1L panel on it before shipping. The top left of the monitor area is a scratch in paint, the one under the CP on the right is a crack. Note it doesn't have the JVS power leads on the harness. I still need to put something in it again and photo the monitor, I keep losing photos of cabs when I take them and have to take them again -_-

nah i'm good if you have told me earlier I would've changed my mind but right now I've grown attached to cab #4 with the single player versus panel and perfect geometry monitor I can't wait to practice my combos for hours on end on it

edit: still interested if you could send me more pictures and details :D

Last edited:
@Careth If the Noirs have to be taken as a pair then I'm out for this one. If that Blast is available can I get that, assuming the screen is good (I play on 31 hz anyway) ?

Gotcha, there's just not much point in a single Tekken 7. I can only use them as a pair, and nobody else would want to buy a single probably. Let me put something in the Blast and get the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back