What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
NorCal orders are delivering Saturday or Sunday, SoCal orders probably Monday at some point. I'll be contacting everyone individually tonight/tomorrow to square things away. Other shipments, sometime next week will finish arranging them. Will have container photos on Fri/Sat!

EDIT: Also in short, orders are closed for Winter 2017 container for now, but I'm taking requests. If there's enough interest and they get another stock of candy cabs, I'll extend this container. Here is some stuff possibly for sale on this container. If there's no more orders, it'll come in February or so. Otherwise, maybe an extra month or two.

Groove Coaster x3
jubeat
Taiko no Tatsujin
DDR

Last edited:
I am the only driver and sales point of contact, I basically don't get a break. That said, I probably won't get pictures up or get in touch with buyers directly very quickly or at all for the next week. Anyone who wants pretty much the only updates I can get out, please check my Facebook page or twitter since it's the easiest way for me to post anything to multiple people.

http://www.facebook.com/gamesaru
http://www.twitter.com/na_gamesaru

NorCal deliveries are done, sorting out STI shipments and bench sales next. If interested in benches and you've already contacted me, I'll be in touch soon and let you know what is left. If you haven't, send me a PM and I'll get to you when I know if any are left!

Here's a compilation of photos of what is going on the next container.
One or two things are claimed. Photos are of cabinets pre-restoration,
they will be put together into a clean and functional state before they
go on the container. Their work is high-quality in doing so.

https://imgur.com/a/6QV3l

reflecbeat - $2,000
jubeat - $2,250
Dance Dance Revolution (Red) - ask (semi-claimed)
Theatrhythm: All-star Carnival - $2,000
Groove Coaster - TBD (monitor original or replaced)
Taiko no Tatsujin -$4,000
SDVX Real Generator - claimed
NAOMI Universal - $800
Astro City - $800

An update on the upcoming container! I've listed below what is currently ON the container and unclaimed. I'm still taking orders outside of this; the container is 60% full. As a shipping estimate, I'm hoping to receive this container in the spring. As soon as they get candy cabinets in, I'm filling the entire rest of the container and closing further orders. Please try to get any parts or cabinet requests in before then! An addendum to this: If I have you on the list requesting a candy cab, you will be contacted when candies are added. I'll be trying to fill your requests at minimum from whatever they offer. When that happens, feel free to reach out to me if I don't get to you right away!

To reflect (lol) recent availability and pricing changes on reflecbeat, I am removing the cleaning/touch-up service from these cabs and dropping the price. Some discussion is available on those. I know KC and Anthony both have some available pretty low, but I think the ones we're getting are worth it. The raflesia artsets alone are a big draw, and the condition is guaranteed to be top-notch. Just hmu and we can talk about reflecbeat pricing. It's not really set in stone.

We've added a Museca cab to the offering list.

Taiko no Tatsujin is confirmed to be one 13, one 14.

Really, ask for anything. I can try for it!!

Museca - $2,500 (1 available)
reflecbeat - $1,750 (1 available, maybe two depending)
jubeat - $2,250 (1 available)
Groove Coaster - TBD (monitor replacement needed, 2 available)
Taiko no Tatsujin 14 - $4,000 (1 available)
Taiko no Tatsujin 13 - $4,000 (1 available, NEW POP art, upgrade possible)
NAOMI Universal - $800 (2 available)
Astro City - $800 (1 available)

looking for neo super 29. Price?
Also whats the condition on that astro city?
And one last thing, looking for a super megalo 2 as well.

Question, are the screens physically broken or are they just not powering up on the groovecoasters??

Question, are the screens physically broken or are they just not powering up on the groovecoasters??
This sudden influx of broken screen Groovecoasters has are making me nervous mine is just going to up and die at some point... :/

This sudden influx of broken screen Groovecoasters has are making me nervous mine is just going to up and die at some point... :/
Yup, thats why I want to know if its physically broken, or that the PSU / Backlight /Iverter or whatever has failed on these displays. Maybe the screens have fans that have failed and some components failed due to heat??

looking for neo super 29. Price?
Also whats the condition on that astro city?
And one last thing, looking for a super megalo 2 as well.
NEO anything and Megalos have never shown up through my vendor, but I've added it to the list! The Astro will be fully serviced as our last container came in, touch-up paint, low burn, monitor repair done, cigarette tar cleaned, pretty much what you expect of a cab in an arcade, but with all the gross shit taken care of. All the cabs on this order will be 1L6B; the 2L12B panels were all used up last time.

Yup, thats why I want to know if its physically broken, or that the PSU / Backlight /Iverter or whatever has failed on these displays. Maybe the screens have fans that have failed and some components failed due to heat??
I don't know, but I'd almost safely assume that they are not physically broken. They are behind a sheet of plexi, so the chance of it getting punched or dinged or something seems slim. Component repair is likely possible :)

I'm curious, can you get a Point Blank 1/2/3, Gunbullet, Gunbarl, Gunbalina, or maybe Ninja Assault cab?

Been looking for one for years, but I don't think they're as common in the states.

I'm curious, can you get a Point Blank 1/2/3, Gunbullet, Gunbarl, Gunbalina, or maybe Ninja Assault cab?

Been looking for one for years, but I don't think they're as common in the states.
I'd asked over the PB series prior and the answer was a no. :(

I'm actually hard up enough to consider Coinopexpress, but it sounded like they were a 'no' as well. :/

Coinopexpress hardly has anything of what they advertise. Cabs are usually in bad shape, and to top it off you will have to arrange shipping on your own. At least that was the case last time I check with them a few years ago, dont know how they do things now.

I'm actually hard up enough to consider Coinopexpress, but it sounded like they were a 'no' as well. :/
There are a couple UK retailers with them for sale. I've considered it a few times, but never went through with it. I'm in the same boat, lots of searching, even almost had one end of last year. *Almost* willing to look into shipping from the UK.
Coinopexpress hardly has anything of what they advertise. Cabs are usually in bad shape, and to top it off you will have to arrange shipping on your own. At least that was the case last time I check with them a few years ago, dont know how they do things now.
Yeah, they source stuff after the order is placed in most cases. Sometimes they succeed, and like you said, bad shape, and your own shipping arrangements, but most of the time you have to fight to get your money back when they just keep saying "soon" or stop answering inquiries altogether...

Point Blank the namco gun game? Really? They come up now and again here. I saw on sit on facebook not 2 miles from me for ages. Think it started at under 200.

Point Blank the namco gun game? Really? They come up now and again here. I saw on sit on facebook not 2 miles from me for ages. Think it started at under 200.
Lots of cheap conversions everywhere, but the dedicated cabs never pop up.

This guy:
https://www.arcade-museum.com/images/115/1157175779.jpg

I'd asked over the PB series prior and the answer was a no. :(
Crazy thing...I actually loved playing Point Blank at a local convenience store in high school.

And about two years ago, I came across PB cabinet in this Old Asian dude's storage container - he was super local to me. I asked him about it but either the guns or screen weren't working.

The other issue is the PB cabinet is freaking big! Much bigger than the Big Blue I was looking at.

I also wish I could get an Astro City here to Toronto.

I had a chance to buy one for 350, but it was like 12 years or so ago.

Had I bought it, I wouldn't have had money to get home so I had to pass. Not seen another FS since. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back