What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first container is ready to ship, and it has to go ASAP. Shipping rates are shooting through the roof in October. Any pending payments or orders for it need to get paid right away! I'm just a little short at the moment due to the timeframe. Also, if there's anything that wasn't going on the first container, now's a good time to secure it so that it could if you want it to come in sooner. I'll be contacting interested parties today to close things out.

Just wanted to chime in on the re: smoke smell. It is easy to get the smell out of these cabinets. Metal and plastic don't hold the smell like fabrics, so it just takes some degreaser and muscle. I would not let it detour you from getting an awesome deal on a candy.

Yeah I'm scrubbing down an Egret II right now that looks pretty colored, and it's all cigarette tar. Comes right out (:

URGENT: Heads up I don't like to say this but the first container is literally held up on unpaid orders. Slightly complicated situation due to there being two containers of stuff, but shipping costs go up by nearly $800 next month and I'm currently stuck unable to get it out the door. I've contacted everyone, there's a few cancelled orders, if you have an unpaid or deposit only, please square that away asap! I think it's already too late and I'm eating the cost. The container is also not shipping on time as expected. I apologize if I gave the wrong impression to anyone about timeframe for payment, but that's where we stand right now.

Blast buyers, I know I've been slow, have been working on too much to get things together properly for you. I am sorry. I'm going as fast as I can and I'm under heavy duress at the moment, I'll get you sorted asap!

Cereth - you ever come across an SNK SC14 or SC19? been looking for a small SNK cabinet for a while. Heck, even an SC25 would be cool, though it's no longer small. :)

Rate cabs I only really see on YaJ and since their translator left it hasn't been viable to pick anything up off there. I can't do that anymore for a good long while probably, until I have the kind of money in reserve to buy those things literally on a whim, which I don't :p

This container is CLOSING, ASAP. If you have any requests or want to order anything we have on it, NOW is the time to do so. The first one will ship as soon as they can schedule it. There's been delays due to the typhoon and the cost increase for containers. The second is shipping immediately after it once it is full and paid. Here's our list right now, but it's still open to anything you're looking for. It can probably be ordered or may come in stock frequently and we just don't have it listed yet. However, it needs to be done NOW, or it will not make the container. There is a little space left that is going to get left empty otherwise.

Current offerings already ordered for the fall container:

Blast City: $900/$1,000 - Condition currently unknown, 7 available
NAMCO Blanc: $1,250/$1,750 - Without/with DBZ Zenkai Battle Royale

jubeat: $2,250 - May have Festo art updates soon
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise: $1,750 - Offline ready
Project DIVA: $3,000 - Offline ready
Rhythm Tengoku: $1,100

Current offerings we can order:

NAOMI Universal: $900/$1,000 - Condition currently unknown
NAMCO Noir: $1,000 - Condition currently unknown
SQ (G-FRONT): $900 - 1L6B FastI/O ready
Vewlix L AMI: $1,500 - Multiple JVS/FastI/O
Vewlix F: $1,500 PENDING SALE
Vewlix FC: $1,750 LIMITED STOCK

GITADORA White Drum & Guitar: $6,250
SDVX & Real Generator: $5,000
Mario & Sonic Olympic Games: $2,250
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: $1,250
DDR Ace (Red SD): $3,750 - ONE available, needs quick order

Here's where things stand. First container should ship soon, MOST of what's been paid is coming on the first container. I think everyone here is good. The ports are still clogged so still waiting on a shipping date.

These aren't paid, and are thus still available:

Vewlix F x2: $1,500
Vewlix L AMI x4: $1,500
Project DIVA Future Tone x2: $3,000
Rhythm Tengoku x1: $1,100
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy x3: $1,250
SQ x4: $1,000

Can order other things still, but the above are ready to ship as soon as the first container arrives! There are also 6 New Versus City available for $1,750. Keep in mind they're rather pricy to ship!

I have been very quiet with updates lately, I apologize. Has been very hectic, have some events and multiple containers/trips coming up. Hasn't been as much downtime as I expected.

About the first container, it's hitting the ship on the 28th, already packed. I'll up an album of photos soon, preparing for a long week business trip to Cali right now. It will leave port on the 28th.

Of the above for sale, there is 1 F, 2 Future Tone, and a few SQs available on the incoming container. There will be more on the second, namely 4 AMI Ls and more SQs. Any more Vewlixes will be more expensive due to high demand and low stock; the other FC we were offered recently was already $300-400 more expensive. I do not imagine I will be able to match that price down the line, so once these are gone at the listed price, they are gone and prices will be higher.

Adding to the list very soon, we may have a large stock of Theatrhythm, CROSSxBEATS, Project DIVA, Groove Coaster, Gunslinger Stratos, and Code of Joker becoming available to order for the second container, and will probably close out that container completely with it. I will likely order at my discretion, but if you want one, please inform me of your interest asap so I distribute the remainder of the container correctly! There will be more cabinets clearing inventory in November, I'll have a list with current prices up when I get it.

Finally, there is ONE Red DDR A cabinet available for the second container. Price is $3,750. I don't hear about too many of them and I know there's been interest, so I dno't expect this one to stick around for long. I'd honestly be taking it for myself if I hadn't already allocated funds. Let me know ASAP!

So there are more jubeats available. Here is the updated order list to fill out the second container:

Pop'n Music 19: $1,750
jubeat (Festo art probably): $2,250
Vewlix L AMI x4: $1,500
Blast City: $900
New Net City: $900
New Versus City: $1,750
Project DIVA Future Tone x2 (1st container): $3,000
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: $1,250
SQ x4: $1,000
GITADORA White Drum & Guitar: $6,000

Will be opening orders for overstock stuff soon, probably namely more Groove Coaster, Gunslinger Stratos, CROSSxBEATS, Theatrhythm. Will have more details soon hopefully.

The red DDR is sold, I have a waiting list up and am trying to find more. Will report back! Price on that again is $3,750.

Photo dump from container packing! https://imgur.com/a/LkYsxfk

can I get more info on the SQ??? Just never heard of it and want to know what games is used for and if its jamma capable?

so its more similar to a viewlix C-FC just different brand and body style?

The G-Balance is more of a Nori clone than a Vewlix clone.
s-l300.jpg

The G-Balance is more of a Nori clone than a Vewlix clone.
I disagree. having seen them both side by side I'd say there are almost no similarities.

the G-Balance have their own distinct design and they seem really well built. I can't speak to the speed of the monitor but I do know it handles 480P quite well. They also use the older Sega panels from the Astro/Blast/Net City so they offer a lot of versatility.

I can see some similarities to namco noir with a little vewlix vibe to it.

Attachments

• 7E653985-C361-48FB-BF9B-29CC60F85AEE.jpeg
    7E653985-C361-48FB-BF9B-29CC60F85AEE.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
I can see some similarities to namco noir with a little vewlix vibe to it.
There are a mix of influences, the speaker location and the little cut out at the top are similar to the Noir, but the pillars on the side are reminiscent of a Net City and the control panel is reminiscent of a Lindbergh. the front lower section below the control panel is setup nearly identical to a Vewlix.

The thing is though, the Noir and the Lindbergh both have the monitor separated from the rest of the cab; this does not. and it supports monitor rotation similar to the Vewlix as well.

You know I'm snobby AF, so I say "Meh" to the G-Balance.
For the money I'd get a Nori or a Vewlix L.
They also use the older Sega panels from the Astro/Blast/Net City so they offer a lot of versatility
So does the Vewlix (with the side/bracket adapters)... But it don't look right on the V, and it certainly don't look right on the GB.
The surround is square for christ sakes, sure I get versatility but damn that's one fugly cab.

Tiny little rounded edge control panel, big sea of square surround, did a down syndrome child design this?
ycVyYHW.jpg

DownSyndrome1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Second container is about to be full. I do not want to do another until the new year. I am picking up a few overstock cabinets to finish it out.

If you want anything from the above list, everything is first-come first-serve. Last chance to order GITADORA, Pop'n, or Versus Cities. It might actually be too late already. I am pushing to schedule this container to go in about 3 weeks. As such I'll need t paid off by then, and that means I can't really hold anything for anyone.

Other cab sales I'll be working on when I get time! If you are interested in IIDX, Groove Coaster, CROSSxBEATS, SDVX, or the set of Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royales, let me know and I'll prioritize it.

Most likely we will not find another red DDR before it closes. I will probably need to know by early next week if anyone wants to add AND pay for last chance cabs to the order. Please be ready if you are serious.

Container is pretty much closed. Can't really change much, maybe add one cab idk. Arriving at the end of the month and unsold:

jubeat: $2,250
Theatrhythm: $1,250
Project DIVA: $3,000

Next container:

CROSSxBEATS: $1,750
Theatrhythm: $1,250
Vewlix AMI L: $1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back