What's new

Tailsnic Retroworks

Professional
Reaction score
Hi. I wanted to ask if it's possible to adapt an original GTi Club 1 twin cabinet to GTi Club Corso Italiano game using 2 Konami Vipers.

It's because I don't find any info about the I/O boards or pinouts this game uses.

I have done this conversion long ago and it works use the manual from thrill drive 2 for the wiring as all the viper driving games are wired the same from memory the orignal gti club steering feedback board wires to the extra edge connector on the viper also the brake accelerator pot inputs swap from gti club to viper.

I have done this conversion long ago and it works use the manual from thrill drive 2 for the wiring as all the viper driving games are wired the same from memory the orignal gti club steering feedback board wires to the extra edge connector on the viper also the brake accelerator pot inputs swap from gti club to viper.
Thanks!!! Only for knowing. Where can I download the correct nvram files for the 2 versions of GTi Club Corso Italiano / Driving Party? I have tested the dumps in mame but they don't work.

The problem I'm having is RTC Self Check error even flashing the NVRAM dump (Corso Italiano in this case). The Viper main board is from a World Combat. I have read something about de U3 one wire EEPROM. Do I have to do something more?

Last edited:
the NVRAM and chd files i used was the ones from mame and this worked for corso italiano never tried driving party as for U3 i believe this is only important for code 1 dispatch and police 911 2 and you should be able to get thrill drive 2 and xtrial racing to run on that cab

Back