What's new
For Sale

fuzzbuddy

Grand Master
Reaction score
Looking for £750 -> 725 -> 700 (SOLD)

Last one on yahoo ended for 146k

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/japan/en/auction/yahoo/input/https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m1074658745/lgk-link_search_url_auc

20221125_143128.jpg

20221125_143134.jpg

20221125_143149.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think any French footballers are signed up to Arcade projects. They would much rather outbid you on Yahoo.
The one bought by Yahoo Auctions came from a collector friend of mine who likes new ones with promotional paper. This kind of one without the original promotional paper will not exceed 500 euros even if it is auctioned on Yahoo.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230209105256.jpg
    微信图片_20230209105256.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 68
The one bought by Yahoo Auctions came from a collector friend of mine who likes new ones with promotional paper. This kind of one without the original promotional paper will not exceed 500 euros even if it is auctioned on Yahoo.
But you’re not the most trustworthy of person or seller are you? 11 posts, 20 negatives and a shady transaction history doesn’t really help back up anything you’re saying.

Last edited:

So the artwork is worth €500? lol

Every M92 board I've ever seen looks so good. They seem to be in such good shape. I know this is an assumption but did IREM just use some higher quality production method?

A lot of them have corrosion now. Especially Undercover Cops PCBs.

Many collectors and ops left them in closets over the years and the ELNA caps slowly destroyed them.

Last edited:
Yeah, happened to me though I used to play the game regularly. I think I didn't for 3 months then video had a lot of glitches and no sound. The caps had leaked... :(
Fortunately for me the damage was minimal and replacing the caps fixed it.

Down to 700 with express worldwide shipping included.

I'd also trade for a City Connection PCB

Back