What's new
For Sale

Vinsanity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale is a working Gunbarich PCB with art. Works great! Asking $1100 with US shipping. Willing to ship elsewhere and would adjust the shipping cost.

KdhNTqdl.jpg

Doesn’t come up often. Cool game by Psikyo that can be described as an Arkanoid cute em up. Plays via joystick, but I’ve heard of mods where a spinner has been used.

Would be happy to answer any questions if I am able.

More pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/ljosPEp

Oh I'm not questioning your reasonableness, just smashing my "must have now" id, so that I can wait patiently for my giftbox from France.

Someone here definitely got this working with a spinner and a Brizzo adapter and posted a vid of it way back. Wish I had the spare funds. GLWTS.

Really nice price for a rare game that doesn’t come up often. I was searching it for a long time several years ago.

My favourite Arkanoid game and one of the best for Halloween gaming!

@FrancoB Haha! I thought it might have been you. Nice one.

I remember seeing your post and wishing I could have put together that setup but even 5 years ago Gunbarich was $$$.

That video was 5 years ago but I just checked my records and I bought the PCB from Sophia Corp in 2013 for £84. I also bought Dragon Blaze from them at the same time for the mighty price of £72. Both were absolutely mint :love: Hence why I wish I still had them X/

Note this isn't a comment on OPs pricing. The market has gone crazy since then.

You gave me the dragon spirit. Im sure its more than 5 years ago? And u know full well u can play at mine or borrow anything u like buddy, with the exception of the wife 😉

Anyway free bump for a great game one of Psikyo's finest and definitely most sought after.

Free bump4u

@Monstermug - I had a look back and it looks like it was 2018 when I had to sell a lot of my stuff before relocating so ~5 years, it does feel longer though!

That's a kind offer as always mate :love: We both know it's not your wife I'm interested in though ;)

Damn prices are insane! Should've picked this one up I found 3-4 years ago for 200 euro when I had the chance.

Shoulda woulda coulda I guess. :cat:

Back