What's new
For Sale
Best price posted to Australia for r-type boot?

Good question, it's a 3 layered beast...
Post will be something like £35-50
£125 all in sound ok?

Is the street fighter 2 bootleg non emulated? If not does it run at the same speed as the original board. If so I would like to buy it.

Hi, all my bootleg street fighter 2's are dumped / emulated - that's why i get them (for dumps)
There's a bootleg where you can adjust the speed to whatever you like on dip switches.

If r-type sale is cancelled, contact me i might be interested

Hi, all my bootleg street fighter 2's are dumped / emulated - that's why i get them (for dumps)
There's a bootleg where you can adjust the speed to whatever you like on dip switches.
Have you managed to dump the PALs? They regularly die and as far as I'm aware remain undumped :(

Have you managed to dump the PALs? They regularly die and as far as I'm aware remain undumped :(
I have dumped some of the pals but a lot of them are locked.
also sent some pals from this hardware to porchy but he's not dumped them yet.

Yeah the locked ones are the video PALs that often die. I wasn't sure whether you were able to somehow dump these. Are they what you sent to Porchy?

I can't remember what i sent to be honest, there was about 10 boards and a block of foam full of PAL's.

attached is some SF2 bootleg pal dumps <not on jammarcade yet>

Attachments

• mstreet6 3 pld's tested ok (1).7z
    1.5 KB · Views: 82
Added another turbo force original nice condition with all seals/serials still there.
and el bumpo for the others :)

Does this fantasy Zone boot display the map correctly at the bottom? Is it converted from a shinobi boot?

Hi yes, fantasy zone is a converted bootleg.
It runs with the map ok, the old version i did (and people copied...) had that error but it's fixed now ;)

Passing on Mystic Warriors as I'm looking for an original.

Last edited:
Back