What's new

Cool 80's Kid

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New here. I was recently "gifted" a Mortal Kombat II machine with a Hantarex Polo 25 modded to play 46 classic games. I was told the unit would only work when it wanted to but no other details... Could be because it had resident rodent at one time.. Haha. I will eventually pull the main board and start checking that. Transporting it home I cracked the video monitor circuit board.☹️ So I will be attempting to repair that first. Initial turn on I got only one thin green vertical line on the monitor.

Question...best place to source replacement parts? Also, anyone have a picture of the rear access door? Looks like it had a locking mechanism but mine has been ripped out.... See photo. Going to try and somehow repair... Or build a replacement. Current one was held on with duct tape. Can't wait to see if I can get it working. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20240410_205624.jpg
    IMG_20240410_205624.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone. New here. I was recently "gifted" a Mortal Kombat II machine with a Hantarex Polo 25 modded to play 46 classic games. I was told the unit would only work when it wanted to but no other details... Could be because it had resident rodent at one time.. Haha. I will eventually pull the main board and start checking that. Transporting it home I cracked the video monitor circuit board.☹️ So I will be attempting to repair that first. Initial turn on I got only one thin green vertical line on the monitor.

Question...best place to source replacement parts? Also, anyone have a picture of the rear access door? Looks like it had a locking mechanism but mine has been ripped out.... See photo. Going to try and somehow repair... Or build a replacement. Current one was held on with duct tape. Can't wait to see if I can get it working. Thanks everyone.
cut a wood piece for that back door

re: Hantarex- a good monitor shop can fix it. Sometimes chassis pop up on ebay too.

Good luck!

Back