What's new

WigglesWorth

Student
Reaction score
I have 2 256 1 246 both have troubles playing dragon ball z, I have 8 disc drives all of them have some kinda problem running the game
Most can play the intro and immediately freeze up while another will get past the intro then after a hour will freeze up.
I burned another copy of the game to see if it was the disk but was doing the exact same thing, the disc drives work perfectly for my other games fine just dragon balls having a issue and I'd like to operate the game in an arcade if possible.

I have 2 256 1 246 both have troubles playing dragon ball z, I have 8 disc drives all of them have some kinda problem running the game
Most can play the intro and immediately freeze up while another will get past the intro then after a hour will freeze up.
I burned another copy of the game to see if it was the disk but was doing the exact same thing, the disc drives work perfectly for my other games fine just dragon balls having a issue and I'd like to operate the game in an arcade if possible.
hi! :)

I have the same problem a copy of the game I have a freeze with a white screen, with the original no problem ?(

我认为并不是光驱硬件问题,而是你刻录的光盘的问题,我建议你用bin+cue刻录

Back