What's new

retrosnatcher

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm saying hi to all of you from the Bay Area which is in northern California, just north of Silicon Valley. My background, I'm old enough to have the pleasure of experiencing the arcades when it was prevalent in the 80's and 90's. The arcades were my escape, I usually went to the arcades every weekend in my teenage years either playing the games or just hanging out with friends.

I have not joined any other forums in the past but I stumbled upon this forum when I was researching the cps2 arcade boards. I've been a long time console gamer but I always wanted the real arcade at home. Right now I do not have any arcade games/boards, I hope to get some NeoGeo MVS and CPS2 as these are my favorites when I was growing up. I look forwarding to chatting with you all and seeking guidance as I am a total noob when it comes to arcade hardware.

Thanks, :)

Hello all!

I'm saying hi to all of you from the Bay Area which is in northern California, just north of Silicon Valley. My background, I'm old enough to have the pleasure of experiencing the arcades when it was prevalent in the 80's and 90's. The arcades were my escape, I usually went to the arcades every weekend in my teenage years either playing the games or just hanging out with friends.

I have not joined any other forums in the past but I stumbled upon this forum when I was researching the cps2 arcade boards. I've been a long time console gamer but I always wanted the real arcade at home. Right now I do not have any arcade games/boards, I hope to get some NeoGeo MVS and CPS2 as these are my favorites when I was growing up. I look forwarding to chatting with you all and seeking guidance as I am a total noob when it comes to arcade hardware.

We all had to start somewhere, and the NEO was my gateway drug into other arcade shenanigans. Welcome aboard man, and good luck in your hunt!

ps, snatcher rulez :thumbup:

Hello all!

Welcome fellow Bay Arean! Be careful here, especially if you have access to a small truck. You'll soon have more cabs that you will know what to do with :)

Back