What's new

VodkaTonic

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks for having me. Been a collector for years now. Started with my first cab a wood MVS conversion cab with a one slot in it. Then bought a neo 25 candy all metal cab (forgot what they were called). Put in a memory card reader and fixed it up to be like new. Then had a Capcom Impress and a sega Astro city 2. I modded all my cabs to my needs and used to have a ton of boards. Help my friends who had cabs add what they needed new harnesses you name it. Sadly got in financial issues and ended up selling all my stuff and cabs. But I am back and just bought a Neo 25 candy again. I solder I mod I wire and recap. It’s fun to be back in this hobby and I am always willing to help.

Welcome, and we all been there. But one way or another we come back always when life gets in the way.

Welcome VodkaTonic, and welcome back to arcade heaven! Where are all these Neo cabs being sold?! haha Grats on the new addition~

Nice, what part of CA? Happy to have you here regardless, but it’s a nice bonus to have more people in pickup distance.

Back