What's new
Welcome! Would love to see photos of your Blast City when it is set up.

I just got the marquee today. Also picked up a virtual fighter 3tb and Virtual Strike 2 2000 (not a big fan of the game but it was really cheap and kinda cool looking).

Attachments

• IMG_6157.jpg
    IMG_6157.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6156.jpg
    IMG_6156.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 101
welcome, nice Blast. Naomi with GdRom takes a lot of space!
I’m actually planning to use a WiPi. So I’ll probably sell off the DIMM and GDROM.
But yeah, this stuff takes up a lot of space. Trying to figure out where the power supply and Capcom I/O board will go.

Welcome. The Blast looks a perfect fit for the space! Almost like it was made for it. You are lucky as it's a difficult conundrum for most Japan apartments. I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome. The Blast looks a perfect fit for the space! Almost like it was made for it. You are lucky as it's a difficult conundrum for most Japan apartments. I hope you enjoy it.
I can't imagine what anyone else would use this space for. I like to think the architect built the space with arcades in mind.

Trying to figure out where the power supply and Capcom I/O board will go.
The Capcom IO can be mounted above the NAOMI board as seen in some operator’s manuals, however, I’ve never seen those “large brackets”.

E9998E3D-E1F7-4322-89CF-978C0354144B.jpeg
It would be great if someone reproduce them as they’re not much different from the CPS2 mounting brackets

The Capcom IO can be mounted above the NAOMI board as seen in some operator’s manuals, however, I’ve never seen those “large brackets”.

It would be great if someone reproduce them as they’re not much different from the CPS2 mounting brackets
That’s cool. I just ordered these. Although I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to use them. I didn’t see the extended ones for sale.

Attachments

• 41F4276F-91C4-4995-BECA-F01E76413A4D.jpeg
    41F4276F-91C4-4995-BECA-F01E76413A4D.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 68

If you're looking, keep an eye on tops.game.jp -- they get those long feet in from time-to-time

Hey CheesyB! Welcome to AP. Nice Naomi2 setup and Blast you got there. Netboot that thing and prepare for the fun.

@kikaso Never seen those long bracket clips for the Capcom IO. Very cool.

Back