What's new

WMJ87

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm WMJ and have been mostly interested in console gaming in the past but I have recently expanded to arcade hardware. I don't have a cab but I do have a Taito F3 with Darksoft multi as well as a CPS2 with Darksoft multi. I'm looking to get the CPS1, CPS3 and PGM as my next projects :)

I only remember a few arcades from my childhood like Daytone USA and Sega Rally in the mid 90s. I guess they just weren't very common in my area. Funny enough, where I live now there is actually a place like 5 min away where there is an arcade area with a couple really cool ones like a few different Star Wars cabinets (racer and battle pod).

Welcome to our nerdy, cozy little corner of the internet. If you have any questions about superguns, building arcade sticks, or vintage stereo gear please feel free to reach out as those are my areas of knowledge. I also do a mean packing job on PCBs so if you sell anything here and want any advice on packaging please reach out :thumbup:

Welcome, i grew up in the netherlands in the 90s, spent alot of time in the beach arcade in scheveningen (they had an r360!!) . Would also skip school to sneak into a basement arcade somewhere in central rotterdam.. forgot the name of it tho.. good times :)

Back