What's new

justz00t

Beginner
Reaction score
I got this control panel with my blast city and was going to remove this overlay to put a reproduction one for blast city on it. I am not super familiar with the different candy cab overlays but haven't seen reproductions of this one so wanted to make sure it isn't something others are looking for first.

Overlay

Thank you guys, that looks like a match. I am still not quite sure if it's worth saving or not. Really would like to save the money on the panel.

Choice is yours, but it would be a sought after (if likely not immediately), so you could buy a repro and sell this one.

Choice is yours, but it would be a sought after (if likely not immediately), so you could buy a repro and sell this one.
Yeah, that was kinda my thoughts. I just needed someone to repeat them back at me. Thanks man.

Hate to wreck rare old things others might someday be desperate to find. I will buy a reproduction and toss it in in the for trade later pile.

Hey I just got a megalo410. I could definitely use this cp.

I have a Sega Blast 2p panel I could trade for if interested. Dm me if you're interested in selling or trading it.

Back