What's new

Killerinstinct69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have some roms that im buring ive rewritten and write and there not working right all i wanna do is put the nba jam te rewrind on these rome
And i boot game up just blank screen. I verified failed then it will verify it after i read them ?? Whats going in?

Well I don’t have that programmer but the operation is similar on all software I’ve used.

I verified failed then it will verify it after i read them ??

When you read a chip, it puts that data into the programmer’s buffer. If at that point you just click verify, you’re verifying the chip against the data you just read off the chip. Of course that will verify.

It’s usually this process to write a chip:

Erase a chip with UV. Put it into your programmer. Select the chip type from the programmer menu according to the chip’s imprint (e.g. 27C040). Confirm the chip is blank by running a blank check. Load the desired code into your program’s buffer (usually a “load” menu” where you select the file). Write the chip. Verify the chip.

(No read of the chip is ever done)

If you want to verify a chip against data you have on your pc, just select the chip type, load the data into the buffer from the file on your pc, put the chip in, and click verify.

Well I don’t have that programmer but the operation is similar on all software I’ve used.

When you read a chip, it puts that data into the programmer’s buffer. If at that point you just click verify, you’re verifying the chip against the data you just read off the chip. Of course that will verify.

It’s usually this process to write a chip:

Erase a chip with UV. Put it into your programmer. Select the chip type from the programmer menu according to the chip’s imprint (e.g. 27C040). Confirm the chip is blank by running a blank check. Load the desired code into your program’s buffer (usually a “load” menu” where you select the file). Write the chip. Verify the chip.

(No read of the chip is ever done)

If you want to verify a chip against data you have on your pc, just select the chip type, load the data into the buffer from the file on your pc, put the chip in, and click verify.
it dont load ug file when i select them

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 44
Back