What's new

JuS7Chris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Chris I am from Plantation Florida. I am not technically new to the Forum I have been a member for a few months wanted to see how people interacted with each other before introduce myself. I got into Purchasing Arcades in November of 2015 but I played arcades in the late 80's to late 90's and was in love them. I never expect to own any Arcades. I have s Neo Geo 4 Slot Ver.1 a Vewlix F and a Sega Blast City that doesn't work the monitor blowout in less than 5 days. Mother Boards have Atomiswave,Cps1's,Cps2's,Taito TypeX2,MVS 1 Slot and other Boards. I would like to ask the community a question in the next month I am purchasing a Sega New Net City and a Sega New Astro City and a Vewlix Diamond in November. I am not sure I should purchase the the Candies because of my experience with the Blast City. I am in Love with my Vewlix I don't have worry about it breaking it isn't a 20 year old machine. I also own a shit load of games for the Candies I don't know what to do.

Glad to finally hear from you!

I know you are not new to the site, but Welcome! :D

Similar story with me, if you see my join date, its in Nov '15. It was the Darksoft/Mitsu team and their amazing projects that brought me to this site. From there, it was the incredible community that this site has built, truly wonderful, helpful people here.

I started by buying a couple of Blast cabs, then my very good friend jassin000 got me hooked into the Vewlix FC cabs and I havent looked back, sold the Blasts. I still miss the CRTs though so like you I will probably look to get a New Net City.

So ask all the questions, because you wont find better people to help you anywhere else.

Last edited:
Welcome.. not sure if you are a member of the village BBS in FL.. I am a member there but not very active:) Mick used to run the forum and helped me out with two cabs when I lived in Tampa,.. great people and very strong arcade community in FL. Like you, I love candy and yes, we are all in love with the Vewlix:) and a Dimond would be super for the current price..KC and Ken seem to be your only source at the moment for them.

SNK-NEO-GEO Ken is who I purchase my Vewlix F from and who I am purchasing all my other Cabinets from. I wish I had purchase my Blast City from Ken instead of that asshole.

Back