What's new
For Sale

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great condition AV Famicom, modded by Voultar with the Hidef NES kit from Kevtris.

Comes with 2 official "bone" controllers.

Looking for 250 euros + shipping 225 euros + shipping

Now 200 euros + shipping

Paypal friends or add 4% for fees.

I can add an official Famicom 100V power supply for free, but keep in mind that it's quite heavy and will add to the shipping costs.

FYI: the parcel weighs 0.9kg without the power supply, and 1.3kg with it.

shipping to the USA:
  • 0.9kg costs 19 euros without tracking, and 35 with tracking.
  • 1.3kg costs 24 euros without tracking, and 40 with tracking.

shipping to Australia:
  • 0.9kg costs 9 euros without tracking, and 19 with tracking.
  • 1.3kg costs 11 euros without tracking, and 21 with tracking.

(other countries, please ask me)

higher res pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K7rEldBcWM0cyN5D2EuggG_olOihlHw9

View attachment 26219
View attachment 26220
View attachment 26221
View attachment 26222

Last edited:
Man, Voultar's soldering skills are great, but his plastic cutting skills... suck.

Still, if this was in the US I would consider it, I have an AV Famicom i need to do this too (no cut mod though!).

GLWS!

Still, if this was in the US I would consider it,
If you don't take the power supply it's a rather lightweight parcel, I don't think that shipping would be outrageous. ;)
And also , @Mo ... i'm using a 9V adapter who i'll use on my AES console , on my Genesis 1 too & Pc Engine & Coregrafx II consoles. that adapter if you use a convertor like i use (i use an 110 to 220V usualy good for NTSC's US consoles) after i measured , he deliver 16V instead what the console needs (i think 10V but working awesome with 9V like GENESIS model 1 - very good conditions on CPU & PPU , they don't become hot,they stay at cool temperature). You don't need that adapter...only if you use a stept down convertor from 110 to 100 to see if he deliver the right DC voltage . but on my Hidef NES Av Famicom , with 9v it's awesome... if you need i can give you for free my AV Famicom adapter. I don't know what voltage is rated on @quadratic 's adapter.

This is my installation for my AvFamicom + HidefNes + HighDef NES

Last edited:
Still, if this was in the US I would consider it,
If you don't take the power supply it's a rather lightweight parcel, I don't think that shipping would be outrageous. ;)
Hmm, don't tempt me to spend money! I'm going to hold off, I have a AVF already, so I think I'll go the route of modding mine down the road, but still, GLWS for you my friend!

I edited the first post with shipping cost to the USA:

FYI: the parcel weight 0.9kg without the power supply, and 1.3kg with it.
0.9kg shipped to the USA costs 19 euros without tracking, and 35 with tracking.
1.3kg shipped to the USA costs 24 euros without tracking, and 40 with tracking.
(other countries, please ask me)

I updated the first post with shipping fees to Australia. From NZ they are obviously much cheaper than for the rest of the world.

FYI: the parcel weighs 0.9kg without the power supply, and 1.3kg with it.

shipping to the USA:

0.9kg costs 19 euros without tracking, and 35 with tracking.

1.3kg costs 24 euros without tracking, and 40 with tracking.

shipping to Australia:

0.9kg costs 9 euros without tracking, and 19 with tracking.

1.3kg costs 11 euros without tracking, and 21 with tracking.

No HDMI Famicom love ??

Oh well, price dropped to 200 euros + shipping.

Back