What's new
Not necessary. If I need to change start in the future I'll cross that bridge then.

I am running into an issue when connecting an MV1C (ASIA BIOS S3 Ver 6) to the HAS v4.2. When testing player 1 in the BIOS button C&D do not register and B registers as A. I have tried two motherboards and using different controllers and the issue exists regardless of controller or motherboard.

These controllers work on both the HAS with Simpsons Arcade Board and on a consolized CMVS.

I have searched online and the HAS manual and did not find anything that might be causing this. Is there anything anyone can suggest to test to possibly resolve this issue?

I am running into an issue when connecting an MV1C (ASIA BIOS S3 Ver 6) to the HAS v4.2. When testing player 1 in the BIOS button C&D do not register and B registers as A. I have tried two motherboards and using different controllers and the issue exists regardless of controller or motherboard.

These controllers work on both the HAS with Simpsons Arcade Board and on a consolized CMVS.

I have searched online and the HAS manual and did not find anything that might be causing this. Is there anything anyone can suggest to test to possibly resolve this issue?
Have you tried to remap the button layout on the HAS? Also, make sure the rapid-fire is cleared.

Have you tried to remap the button layout on the HAS? Also, make sure the rapid-fire is cleared.
I used the Button layout and rapid-fire settings reset. Then I used the button configuration mode and Player 1 & 2 are working as expected. Thank you for your prompt response and help!

Is the mwp 606 power supply the one to get for this super gun and if I can't find it is there some good alternatives out there?

Is this the one you personally use and does it work perfectly fine if you do use it?

Curious about 2 things:

1. Aux connector 4 (CN2) - I assume this is for tapping jamma level RGB before it is attenuated? I want to use this to send video directly to an arcade CRT. Don't plan on outputting both to the arcade monitor and sending attenuated video to the VGA module at the same time, but would be nice to know if this is safe should it happen by accident.

2. There is a jumper on the VGA module (JP1). What is this for? Ideally, I would like to enable 5v on pin 9 so I could power the trisync helper for use with a scaler.

Curious about 2 things:

1. Aux connector 4 (CN2) - I assume this is for tapping jamma level RGB before it is attenuated? I want to use this to send video directly to an arcade CRT. Don't plan on outputting both to the arcade monitor and sending attenuated video to the VGA module at the same time, but would be nice to know if this is safe should it happen by accident.

2. There is a jumper on the VGA module (JP1). What is this for? Ideally, I would like to enable 5v on pin 9 so I could power the trisync helper for use with a scaler.
1. Correct, CN2 is the raw JAMMA video. You can send video both to the arcade monitor through the CN2 and through the VGA module at the same time. Just make sure you use the buffered or regenerated CSync for the VGA/8 pin mini-DIN out, just in case.
2. That's exactly what it's for :D closing the jumper will give you +5V on pin #9.

I tried with my HAS the HD-15 on Sanwa PFX combo (arcade tube) but I have no picture is it normal? Must change one parameter?

Back