What's new
Worked perfectly and was really simple to solder. Please forgive the sync line … I ran out of the Molex connectors so I just did a simple .062 crimp connection to get it to work at the time 😊

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpeg
    IMG_5183.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5184.jpeg
    IMG_5184.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 58
ok cool - I will add it to the list of things to buy... :)

Although my WG has a longer connector - not that 5 post one you have.

anyone got the manual for version 3.2? curious what sw1 does on that. is it a jamma/mvs selector?

Happy to announce that the HAS V5.0 is finally available! I hope you didn't doubt there would be a release after so many times I postponed it :rolleyes:

https://rgbslab.com/products/has-v5-0

3d.jpg

General

• JAMMA, JAMMA+ compatible.
  • OLED screen.
  • Dual Voltmeter to monitor the +5 V and +12 V power rails (1% tolerance).
  • Extensive Menu System.
  • 132 x 80 x 27 mm total size with the plexiglass case (132 x 70 mm PCB size), 156 g.
  • Comes fully assembled (plexiglass case) and with a power supply harness.

Controls

• DB15 controller ports (NeoGeo compatible, pinout extended to support buttons 5 and 6).
  • Test and Service buttons.
  • Button Test mode to check the device I/O and layout mapping.
  • Programmable Button Layout.
  • Programmable Rapid-Fire (VSync synchronized or asynchronous, 6 different fire rates).
  • 5 profiles per player to save the Button Layout and Rapid-Fire Configuration.
  • 3 Device Profiles to store your settings.
  • 5 Gameplay Modes that significantly change the controls behavior (Default, Tournament, Shmups Arrange, Taps, NeoGeo CP).
  • 5 popular Layout Presets.
  • Ability to combine/merge Button Layouts.
  • Selected buttons can work as ON-OFF switches. Can be applied even to Rapid-Fire enabled buttons.
  • Special functions can be assigned to buttons, for example, you can make the buttons work as Coin, Test, a combination of A+B+C, and more.
  • Programmable Rapid-Fire on joystick directions.
  • 4-WAY joystick restrictor gate emulation.
  • Joystick rotation (90 degrees left/right).
  • You can assign a special function to Player 1 and Player 2 Start buttons when pressed at the same time.
  • The Start button can be used to coin up, either simultaneously, or with a delay.
  • Automatic PICKnMIX trigger.
  • Coin Chute Emulator for buttons assigned to work as Coin.
  • Buttons 1-6 on the JAMMA connector (buttons 4-6 can be disabled), making it a "CHAMMA" compatible output.
  • Buttons 4-6 on the JST-XH 6 pin “kick harness” connector.

Video/Audio

• All Video and Audio settings can be changed using the Menu System.
  • Fully buffered consumer equipment friendly RGB video output.
  • Brightness regulation.
  • Precise calibration for each additive primary color signal (red, green, blue).
  • Consumer equipment friendly level CSync at ~0.4 Vp-p 75 Ohm impedance (can be set to TTL ~5 Vp-p 470 Ohm impedance).
  • Selectable raw JAMMA/unprocessed CSync.
  • Selectable Video Low Pass Filter.
  • Unbalanced audio output, attenuated to safe line level.
  • Selectable stereo support for the NeoGeo MVS.
  • Selectable speaker +/- swap for Asura Blade, Power Instinct, and various bootleg PCB, like the popular Battle Garegga boot.
  • Video on an 8 pin mini-DIN connector (XRGB mini/NESRGB pinout); audio on a 3.5 mm stereo connector or the 8 pin mini-DIN if the 3.5 mm stereo connector is not in use.

Power

• Power is delivered through a 6 pin JST-VH power connector (GND, +5 V, +12 V, -5 V).
  • +5V output via a USB-C connector (used mainly to provide power to external HAS adapters). The USB-C can be used to power stereo-modded MVS MV-1B/C or other low-power systems that can operate from a single +5V power supply.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for their support throughout the years, this truly means a great deal to me.

PS The timing is a bit unfortunate because there are public holidays this week here (Wednesday and Friday), but I'll try to ship as many orders as possible. The rest will be shipped after the weekend!

Last edited:
Back