What's new

macck

Student
Reaction score
Hi guys, this week i bought a original working and complete upright HOTD2 cab, so i'm thinking what games can i play in it just swapping the HOTD2 board by my Naomi CF bundle.

Can someone confirm if those games will work fine ?
Ninja Assault
Death Crimson OX
Confidential Mission
The Maze of the Kings

Any others ?

If will not work well, what i need ?

Atomiswave games (if converted) will work?
Extreme Hunting 1 & 2
Ranger Mission

Thanks in advanced

[ ]' Macck

every HOTD2 cab is an "upright" cab...
they came in at least 4 flavors
50" rear projection
27" Mirror cab
Naomi Universal Upright
and 27" Pedestal cabs.

As for compatible games. Ninja Assault will not work in that cab as it's designed for CRT guns not IR guns, but the rest of the NAOMI shooters will:
Confidential Mission, Death Crimson OX, Lupin the Shooting, and Maze of the Kings

As for Atomiswave shooters they're also designed for CRT guns, whether or not they'd be compatible would depend on if in the conversion they also allowed for IR type guns as part of the conversion. Sport shooting and Sega Clay challenge were converted and changed to support IR and XY guns as part of the conversion (though I don't know if it's been fully tested, and calibration may be difficult) I don't believe the others have been converted yet.

Thank you for your response.

Yes i got a 27" mirror cab.

For CRT games can i use JVS Helper with dreamcast guns or the original HOTD2 guns ? If yes any tutorial or diagram with a "how to" ?

[]'Macck

Attachments

• the-house-of-the-dead-2-simulador-de-tiro-D_NQ_NP_757784-MLB25818031399_072017-F.jpg
    the-house-of-the-dead-2-simulador-de-tiro-D_NQ_NP_757784-MLB25818031399_072017-F.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 65
For CRT games can i use JVS Helper with dreamcast guns or the original HOTD2 guns ?
No such device exists to my knowledge.

you could run CRT gun games in that cab, but you'd need to use the proper CRT guns that go with them. and these guns would not be compatible with the NAOMI gun hardware.

Back