What's new
Mark your items as sold

kirb

Student
Reaction score
SOLD $800

Hi, everyone!

I'm looking to sell my House of the Dead cabinet that was converted from a Virtua Cop 2. It's been repainted, has new T-Molding and been cleaned inside and out and runs darn well considering the machine has over 100,000 plays on it. This sale includes the cabinet and the House of the Dead game board plus a working Virtua Cop 2 game board with the original glass marquee. The boards are interchangeable within the cabinet. I'm looking to get rid of the machine because I simply don't play it as much as I thought I would and also don't have the space for it.

Photos

GOOD:
Both boards have been tested and work great. I played through each multiple times.
Both guns work
New Suzo Happ PSU installed
Monitor is nice and bright
New locks
Includes additional Sega sound board

BAD:
Coin mechs are missing, one is partially complete.
Screen has burn-in
Missing side art and control panel overlay is original Virtua Cop 2 but has sun fading
Guns are not original and have some wear, would also benefit from a recalibration.
Sound works but the volume pot is a bit scratchy when adjusted.
Degauss button does not work

I'm asking $1,000, but am also motivated to move this thing so make me an offer if you're interested. Located in Waxhaw, NC. No shipping, local pick up only. Thanks!

Attachments

• F7yjj4u.jpeg
    F7yjj4u.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I'll take it off you for $650. I live a little over 3 hours away

Could you do $750? Trying to save where I can cause I might have to rent a uhaul if I can't get a buddy with a truck to come with me.

Back