What's new

kunio124

Beginner
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20220223_004030 02.jpg
    20220223_004030 02.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 191
Idol master doesn’t use the Namco 246 JAMMA B pcb unfortunately, I think it uses a V290 FCA JVS I/O board. The game should boot up with the jamma pcb connected but you won’t be able to do much as the game isn’t wired for JAMMA. It’s one of those Namco games that require a specific I/O pcb in order to be fully playable. Possibly OPENJVS might work or @defor might have some knowledge on how to set this game up?

Oh OK
That mean I should to find "V290 FCA JVS" like this photo?
or another choice "OPENJVS" ?

Attachments

• DhxZMgkU8AA3FlK.jpg
    DhxZMgkU8AA3FlK.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 2,126
Basically, you need a V290 IO board.
And open JVS is an emulator for JVS IO board. v290 IO may be replaced.

Hey, I’m not sure if this device might work but you may want to take a look at it, looks like this device can let you use a usb controller: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/mp07-iona-us-jvs-usb-i-o-board.20112/

That being said, I think that idol master uses a specific V290 FCA pcb as not all of them are fully compatible. They sometimes have a different program chip for specific games, the FCA and the later NA-JV pcbs are also known as “multipurpose” JVS pcbs. Unless you find a compatible or the original FCA pcb and wiring diagram/operators arcade manual, or know someone who has a full setup and can send you pics, wiring and setting up the game may be a challenge. But like I always say to myself, nothing is impossible! :) I really wish you luck and hopefully you can play/enjoy this game!

Hey, I’m not sure if this device might work but you may want to take a look at it, looks like this device can let you use a usb controller: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/mp07-iona-us-jvs-usb-i-o-board.20112/

That being said, I think that idol master uses a specific V290 FCA pcb as not all of them are fully compatible. They sometimes have a different program chip for specific games, the FCA and the later NA-JV pcbs are also known as “multipurpose” JVS pcbs. Unless you find a compatible or the original FCA pcb and wiring diagram/operators arcade manual, or know someone who has a full setup and can send you pics, wiring and setting up the game may be a challenge. But like I always say to myself, nothing is impossible! :) I really wish you luck and hopefully you can play/enjoy this game!
Wow !! Thank you very much !! I'll try it

你把下载好的文件改名为.img然后用.bat命令的方式转换成CHD文件。
for /r %%i in (*.raw, *.img,) do chdman createhd -i "%%i" -o "%%~ni.chd"

Last edited:
Back