What's new
For Sale

FrancoB

Champion
Reaction score
A lot of you probably already know the stellar work and service that Spectre has provided in supplying marquee art for various cabinets. I asked him about supplying artwork for Vewlix cabs and he said he would gladly do so if there was enough interest. I know there are a lot of guys on here with Vewlix's so I said I would create an interest thread on his behalf. If there is interest he can offer up his services on here for Vewlix versions as well as the rest of his back catalogue.

Here's some information from Spectre:
http://spectre.myartsonline.com/ not a comprehensive list of designs as I'm bad at keeping it updated, but something to look at!

I need to order 10 prints of backlit film (so sega cabinets e.g. naomi uni, (new) net city etc) to run a group order. I can also entertain orders for other cabinets (minimum order quantity 2 pieces per marquee size/shape) so long as I'm ordering 10+ backlits.

Pricing is £20gbp per marquee, plus shipping at a fixed rate per order (£6 UK, £12 Europe, £16 Worldwide).

Stick a reply up here if you're interested, with a rough idea of what/how many, and we'll see where we get to
icon_pubjoe_cool.gif

Let us know if there is interest in Vewlix marquees or for other cabinets. If there's interest he'll create an account here and he can take ownership of this thread.

Back