What's new
For Sale

freddiefiasco

Professional
Reaction score
Looking to sell a few of my cabs that are in storage. I no longer have room to set these up and would like them to go to someone that will take care of them.

ID5 Single Cab: Will come with Lindbergh and ID5. The cab will work with ID4, ID6, ID7, ID8. It can work with ID1-3 with a minor change in FFB, Monitor and Card Reader. I can show you how to do this if you like. The whole cab fits in the bed of a 1500 truck. I can show you how to take this apart and put it together to transport or even set up on a second story house if you like. I moved one whole cab upstairs by myself.

ID2 Twin Cab: I no longer have the NAOMI2 Consoles that came with the cab but you can fit a Lindbergh or RingEdge1/2 inside the cab and make it work with ID4, ID5, ID6, ID7, ID8 if you like. The primary cab no longer has the CRT tube, I have been using a 24" Monitor to play. One cab will fit in the bed of a 1500 truck that I can also share how to take this apart for transport and put together.

WMMT2: I converted this cab to Mario Kart GP1/2 as I do not care for the WMMT games. I no longer have the Triforce console but this cab came with WMMT3. I am willing to sell the WMMT3 console if interested. This cab can be transported via one trip but the cab itself comes in two pieces. Also fits, you guessed it, in the bed of a 1500 truck.

I am open to offers/trades since I do not know the prices for any of the above.

I will post pics once they are pulled from storage but I can post pics of them prior to putting them in storage.

Back