What's new

SpiritSaiyan

Student
Reaction score
Hello,

Would anyone happen to have the English dongle file for SC3 to be used with Brizzo's multi? It looks like the links in the Rollup thread are dead, or the files were all removed. Can't seem to find dumps anywhere else either. I believe the one I need is soulclb3a-sc31002-na-a.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I think I saved all the dongle files but I didn’t save the disc/HDD CHDs, I’ll look on my computer to see if I have it.

Yep, I have them all, for the 256/246 I also have an original disc of SC3AE that I can rip/backup, what actually happened to the MEGA files anyway?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 133
Whatever happened to the MEGA links it was pretty recent. While looking for other dumps I saw forum posts from other websites as soon as April 22nd talking about downloading stuff from the Rollup pack.

I actually have both dongle versions for SC3 but for some reason my SC31002 file is identical to the SC31001 one, and I've used Brizzo's software to verify that and they're both the same. Trying to build a SC3 cabinet from scratch and I'm almost done, then realize it's in Japanese. Would you mind sending me that SC31002 file?

Whatever happened to the MEGA links it was pretty recent. While looking for other dumps I saw forum posts from other websites as soon as April 22nd talking about downloading stuff from the Rollup pack.

I actually have both dongle versions for SC3 but for some reason my SC31002 file is identical to the SC31001 one, and I've used Brizzo's software to verify that and they're both the same. Trying to build a SC3 cabinet from scratch and I'm almost done, then realize it's in Japanese. Would you mind sending me that SC31002 file?
Yes, I’ll see if I can, if you want, I’ll check if it’s the English version as I do have the multi dongle to verify.

I wish I had backed up all of those CHD and dongles... lol, need all of them now that I'm finally messing with my multi ._<

Damn, I still need to try out my files as apparently the files were “updated”. I’ll check mine out today. Sorry I haven’t reported back as I have been pretty busy lately. :(

Ok, I took out my Soul Calibur 3 Namco System 246C and my 2X6 dongle to see if I had the English file. Unfortunately the file was still in Japanese. Bummer! :/

Attachments

• 93E2ACFE-652E-4DA7-8E3F-6C00E7DC1D9D.jpeg
    93E2ACFE-652E-4DA7-8E3F-6C00E7DC1D9D.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 44930475-B5CD-4CEC-8847-4C24398C4A50.jpeg
    44930475-B5CD-4CEC-8847-4C24398C4A50.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 108
Ok, I took out my Soul Calibur 3 Namco System 246C and my 2X6 dongle to see if I had the English file. Unfortunately the file was still in Japanese. Bummer! :/
Whelp, I wonder if the English dongle ever got properly dumped. I have the ic002 files for the ~1002 dongle but I'm not sure how to convert that to .bin

Thanks to @nem , he's found that the .ic002 files I have for the ~1002 dongle are indeed in English! I'll share the .bin file when I get home tonight.

As a bonus, here is a mockup of what the finished cabinet will look like. I can share the artwork I made for this too if anyone wants it :D

thumbnail_sc.jpg

Thanks for putting this up! I have the 1002 dongle saved off - but now you have me wondering... I *think* its english - but maybe not!

Matt

Last edited:
C:\Users\mbeall\Downloads>fc /b soulclb3-sc31001-na-a.bin soulclb3a-sc31002-na-a.bin
Comparing files soulclb3-sc31001-na-a.bin and SOULCLB3A-SC31002-NA-A.BIN
FC: no differences encountered

Check that out! I will grab this 1002 later tonight and check it out! :)

Matt

Back