What's new
Mark your items as sold

Agent_X

Student
Reaction score
***ITH is SOLD at $300
***STV multi SOLD at $400

***Thanks everyone! I will ship this coming weekend. These PCBS are my babies, so I will make sure that they are well protected before shipping out.

*****STV is left! And I forgot to add that the Multi has a 2gb SD card with all the games.

***price update***

ITH = $300 (free shipping)

STV multi = $400 (free shipping)

Hello everyone!

The following are up for grabs. US residents only. I don't want to deal with shipping out of the US. Thank you.

- In The Hunt (Irem M92) PCB = $400 USD $300

- STV Multi = $500 USD $400
*For the STV, you will get the following:
1) STV Board with Multi-bios
2) Original Bios chip
3) Cotton Boomerang (BOOTLEG)
4) STV Multi PCB
5) JNX Kick harness adapter cable
6) Game selector and cable by Mitsu
7) Cartridge enclosure for STV multi pcb
8 Catridge enclosure sticker

***I lost the original jumpers used to change the games for the multi when I switched over to Mitsu's game switch

Last edited:
Now those are some good prices! Money sent for ITH, someone grab that STV set before I do... and I don't need to spend the money!

Hey man, just checking in, nothing yet (paid September 10th). You're pretty close to me so I would expect no more than a few days shipping time. Can you hit me up on PM with tracking info? Thanks.

I want to say that my ITH arrived today and it is in GREAT shape.

Agent X took way too long to mail this out, and although I was in no rush, he could have said something! When I posted about it, he quickly paid $70 to rush it out to me!!! The packaging was magnificent, but in the end, regular Priority USPS at $18-25 would have been sufficient and I would have been fine waiting.

This is not a dig at Agent X, just posting for reference. Thanks for the sale man, the game is even BETTER than I remember!

I apologize. Lots of things going on but I'm glad you got it in the end. I may have overkill with the packaging, as I love my boards very much. They are my babies. Please take care of it for me.

Ha no need. If you would have told me you needed 3 weeks, I would have been ok with it!

It is an AMAZING game, I love it. Don't worry it has a good home!

Back