What's new
Would it be possible to add PCM audio support to the MVS Multi Darksoft, similar to msu1 of the Sd2snes or Mega Everdrive Pro?

This would allow us to easily create our own roms with CD quality music and have our own NeoGeo CD versions. Nobody cares if the NeoGeo CD versions are demanding because of their technical and animation cuts. The NeoGeo CD is definitely not a system that interests me. What I am interested in is a Darksoft Multi MVS on which I can freely play KOF 98 or Last Blade 2 on which I can add my own CD quality BSO to the rom. It would be the perfect NeoGeo CD that ironically would be played on NeoGeo MVS, thanks to Darksoft. It would certainly be a dream come true. It's just sound, nothing else would need to be changed. It would be a version 2 of the Darksoft Multi MVS, and I would gladly pay the price increase.

Would it be possible to add PCM audio support to the MVS Multi Darksoft, similar to msu1 of the Sd2snes or Mega Everdrive Pro?

This would allow us to easily create our own roms with CD quality music and have our own NeoGeo CD versions. Nobody cares if the NeoGeo CD versions are demanding because of their technical and animation cuts. The NeoGeo CD is definitely not a system that interests me. What I am interested in is a Darksoft Multi MVS on which I can freely play KOF 98 or Last Blade 2 on which I can add my own CD quality BSO to the rom. It would be the perfect NeoGeo CD that ironically would be played on NeoGeo MVS, thanks to Darksoft. It would certainly be a dream come true. It's just sound, nothing else would need to be changed. It would be a version 2 of the Darksoft Multi MVS, and I would gladly pay the price increase.
I'm afraid that this is not in my plans

Hola, me acabo de registrar.
Llevo un tiempo siguiendo saveyourgames y terminé mirando el foro para conseguir uno así que cuenten conmigo +1
también me gustaría saber desde donde hacen envíos, soy de España para saber si tengo que agregar el impuesto de aduanas al precio, gracias

Jelou pisha,
No enviamos desde Andorra. Enviamos desde Italia, que forma parte de la UE, por lo que no tendrás que pagar impuestos de importació
Perfecto gracias por la rápida respuesta
Pues bien, tenemos que esperar a llegar a las 75 unidades y que nos indiquen las instrucciones a seguir sobre cómo realizar la compra. Pero viendo la expectativa en 1-2 días habrás superado el mínimo

Hey,

Thanks for the new batch offer - I would be interested in 1 or 2 carts.

Cheers

I'm opening an interest thread for a new batch of MVS Multi. A lot of people have been asking me for one of this in the last 2 years. I will make this batch and I don't think I would do any more. It's too much time consuming, to make a batch of these. The price is going to be 569 EUR / 619 USD. We need to reach at least 75 people and when I'm ready to make a decision, those people will be asked to make the payment on one of the distributors. If we don't get those 75 units paid, then I'll wait a bit more and if we don't reach those numbers I'll have to cancel and return the payment.

Please start posting your interest and the number of carts you would like to have. This is going to be 1st come 1st served and I hope that there is a good interest on this. About AES, no, I won't be doing any of those. Just MVS.

Thanks!
I would like one if I can get it past the wife ;)

Back