What's new

Crown Arcade Shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I have been designing arcade-game related parts in Korea for several years, and since June, I have opened an online store that sells worldwide.

I would like to thank Darksoft and admin Mitsu-kun for allowing me to open some space to discussion of my items. Soon, I will start a thread for items made by me or other Korean makers.

Recently, I won 2 rolling switches in a yahoo auction and designed an arcade stick to drive them. The original design is by Korean designer Yo-O and was originally designed to drive rotary levers, but it is suitable for rolling switches, so I am making samples now. I am also working on firmware to drive it on JAMMA, PC and MiSTer FPGA, and if I make these things into products, I will also post them here.

화면 캡처 2023-07-06 095024.jpg

I can't open the detailed structure yet, so I've placed it so that only the upper housing and rolling switch are visible.

Welcome to our corner of the internet!

This project looks awesome! However, I do wish that the body was wider and the spinner was moved over to the right more. As someone with bigger hands, I could definitely see the spinner getting in my way and making playing on this stick uncomfortable. Other than that, I love this design and would definitely buy one if this change could be made.

Last edited:
Back