What's new
Mark your items as sold

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
What would be a reasonable value for my very clean Gunforce PCB, and with very clean I mean near mint :)
And all those nasty Elna caps have already been replaced.

Can post pics later

NOW FOR SALE; €150 (SOLD)
Shipping possible worldwide, should be around €15-20 in Europe and €25 globally including tracking.

Last edited:
$10 posted.

I'll take it! :P

Seriously though, $150-200USD or thereabouts.

The last one saw sell was on Aussie eBay for $157.50AUD + $15 shipping (sold 29/8), the one before that was $395AUD + $20 shipping (sold 24/8)

that sound fair @xodaraP
$395 is too much I think!

Will snap some pics tonight when I get home ;)

Yeah I'm not sure what happened with the $395 one, it was from a seller who always has seriously overpriced stuff on an eBay store

yeah i think I'll go for €150 ($175), should be a fair price.

So as of now for sale, will post pics tonight

Interested as well. Missed it at some other..eh...outlet :)

That price was smoking hot!
You know what I paid for that PoS Skins Game?
Y2aVrva.jpg

350$! And I didn't even want it, converted to R-Type Leo immediately.
It also came with the "shitty" caps.

But Gunforce is not as suitable for conversion...
I paid more as well for my MT2, running Rtype Leo now and waiting on the multi :P

Man, great price Pascal! I bought mine for $250 shipped before I realized it's not good for the multi... doh!

Oh well, at least I enjoy the game!

Edited to correct price, I looked back and it was another game I paid $325 for (Ninja Baseball Bat Man), I only paid $250 shipped for a very clean Gunforce, however Pascal's price is MUCH better, especially since it's been re-capped.

Last edited:
Man, great price Pascal! I bought mine for $325 before I realized it's not good for the multi... doh!

It is a great game indeed, Metal Slug 0 basically ;)

And yes, everyone (including me) assumes it is not compatible with the multi, but @brizzo hasn’t confirmed this yet I think...
If the multi will be a rom swap kind of multi it will not be compatible, but if the multi will be a complete B board, it might be compatible.
These are just my assumptions though, not facts ;)

not to derail the thread but I have a undercover cops alpha renewed that was converted would it work as a multi when it happens?

Man, great price Pascal! I bought mine for $325 before I realized it's not good for the multi... doh!

It is a great game indeed, Metal Slug 0 basically ;)
And yes, everyone (including me) assumes it is not compatible with the multi, but @brizzo hasn’t confirmed this yet I think...
If the multi will be a rom swap kind of multi it will not be compatible, but if the multi will be a complete B board, it might be compatible.
These are just my assumptions though, not facts ;)
I've got an M92 MT2 with a bad B board so a full replacement would be great for that, however given the sound CPU is on that B board I don't see that being the case :P

however given the sound CPU is on that B board I don't see that being the case
xodara nailed it, this board isn't suitable for conversion/multi for that reason.
It is a great game indeed, Metal Slug 0 basically
It kicks all kinds of ass! And yes if Gunforce is MS0 than Gunforce 2 is MS0.5 you can really see the series taking form here.
I love Nacaza, what a great developer!

Back