What's new

XtraSmiley

Legendary
Reaction score
First of all, this game is a wild ride, worth the spin, on MAME at least. Now, to the question at hand. I have this marked as a conversion, but looking at pictures of a factory one online, it looks the same, with these Spanish round number stickers.

Looks like it's real and my notes were bad. That being said, anyone know where to get 30 year old Spanish numbered, gold, circle stickers?

IMG_6722.jpeg

Last edited:
Disregard, looks like it's legit, not sure why the 18 and 16 were re-burned. Maybe they went bad at one time.

Hi, I have seen a few biomechanical toy pcbs and not all of them have round gold stickers, in the eprom 16,18, they usually have round red numbered stickers.

Looks also original to me. There was also a version without Eeproms and round stickers.

Hi, I have seen a few biomechanical toy pcbs and not all of them have round gold stickers, in the eprom 16,18, they usually have round red numbered stickers.
Yeah, I think the company in Spain used whatever circle number stickers they had on hand. Cheap but effective. I'd like to find a set to "restore" mine. I guess color really doesn't matter.

Back