What's new
Item has been found

oscaraxl

Student
Reaction score
Looking to buy Street Fighter the Movie PCB arcade.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 612E185D-AF74-46C7-A7B0-593D2539981E.md.jpg
    612E185D-AF74-46C7-A7B0-593D2539981E.md.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 78
  • EC24E8B3-C86D-444F-BBE7-CFC2737C5FD0.md.jpg
    EC24E8B3-C86D-444F-BBE7-CFC2737C5FD0.md.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 79
How much are you looking to spend? I may part with mine.

Where are you located?
Looking for spend around $250 shipped, but also open to offers, I'm located in the US.

Last edited:
$250 shipped is really low for this. These have been selling for around $400 for the past couple years. Not eBay pricing btw, I’m talking forums sale price.

Where are you located?
Looking for spend around $250 shipped, but also open to offers, I'm located in the US.
Yeah $250 is too low, probably closer to half realistically.

Things have definitely gone up in the last year or so. $400 is the average price it’s been going for these days. Trust me, I was just looking to buy this board only a few months ago and found the prices to be out of my range.

Yeah that's a good and fair price for it, I'm willing to pay double but not $500 or something liket that.
I like to get deals too, but market price is market price.
When I was looking for one they all been selling for $500+ on klov and ebay, and close to that here. I had to buy a whole Z back to grab this board at a price that made sense to me ($400) or so AFTER selling the Z back this came in. I haven't seen this board under $350 since like 2017.

I like to get deals too, but market price is market price.
When I was looking for one they all been selling for $500+ on klov and ebay, and close to that here. I had to buy a whole Z back to grab this board at a price that made sense to me ($400) or so AFTER selling the Z back this came in. I haven't seen this board under $350 since like 2017.
No worries already found one below your average asking price, so all good here.

Reactions: nem
Things have definitely gone up in the last year or so. $400 is the average price it’s been going for these days. Trust me, I was just looking to buy this board only a few months ago and found the prices to be out of my range.
Already found one by $250, so no worries.

I see you found one, another way to get it cheaper I would say is to convert a golf game to it.

I think the real (non-conversion) ones are definitely $300+ so if you got one under $250 you got a deal. People that know the value won't sell that cheap, people who still have what they think is a shitty SF game that was going for $30 5 years ago will probably think they are ripping you off if you give them $100+ for it!

I see you found one, another way to get it cheaper I would say is to convert a golf game to it.

I think the real (non-conversion) ones are definitely $300+ so if you got one under $250 you got a deal. People that know the value won't sell that cheap, people who still have what they think is a shitty SF game that was going for $30 5 years ago will probably think they are ripping you off if you give them $100+ for it!
The one I just got Is the real one like the images above and the price it's fair and what I was willing to pay for.

So all good here.

Hey guys looking for an Egret 2, but only willing to pay $1800 because that's what I wanna pay like it's still 2016.....
2hrs later.....

Oh hey guys I found one for what I wanted to pay far less than market price 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back