What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I was re-organizing some stuff and came across this 4 player Jaleco Harness and I really have no idea what game this is for.
it's got a JAMMA edge labeled "JALECO" and "MII-1000" and the harness terminates in 3 JST NH connectors labeled for player 3, player 4, and RGB, there's another connector in the bag pinned for a player connector but isn't part of the harness.

IMG_20240512_114800435.jpg

I've been scratching my head about what game this could be for. I can't think of any 4 player JAMMA-era Jaleco games, nor even any Jaleco hardware that has JST NH connectors to support this.

Looks like a cabinet link harness (no shit) so maybe it's made by Jaleco for their cabinets (MII = Mark 2?) and not necessarily for a specific Jaleco game.

Looks like a cabinet link harness (no shit) so maybe it's made by Jaleco for their cabinets (MII = Mark 2?) and not necessarily for a specific Jaleco game.
Good point! I don't know enough about Jaleco cabs to know if any of them have an internal board with matching connectors for hooking this up.

Back