What's new

chomponooch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to replace Pony Mark III monitor protection glass (has faw minor scratches, but one quite deep crack)
I have a request for advice.
What kind of glass is it?
It seems slightly dimmed, but is it polarized as well?
Does anyone manufacture replacements this days?

Thank you for any help.

I would bring it in to a residential glass company.

I created one for my Aero parts cab, but they kept breaking the glass when they drilled the corner mount holes. (I think it’s because of consumer safety laws and and tempered glass)

After the third break they refused to drill so now Im stuck with a tinted brand new glass with no mount holes. My plan is glue plastic bolts to the other side so they can latch onto the frame with gravity.

One of the other things to consider is the border around the glass. I got a guy who makes these locally. If I get your measurements I could have him make you a custom border sticker for around $40 to him.

If you bring your glass in they can match the tint. I might go a little lighter due to extreme angle on the Mark III.

3-A4-C1-F2-B-2-D35-4-C98-8-C0-B-B5-C5-CF2-D35-B2.jpg

local glass company - good idea - I'll start with this. Fortunately, the Pony Mark tined temperd glass has no holes.
border around the glass - I have an idea to bring it to a company that sticks car windows or to a printing company that can print directly on glass. If that will fail - I'll contact you about the sticker - thank you.

Back